Pirates of the Caribbean Teases Conquering Port Royal
In October’s update to Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War, a new Alliance vs. Alliance feature will be enabled. A new legendary island will be located at the center of the Caribbean, and it’s none other than Port Royal. Those who conquer it with their Alliance will receive a cool title and a buff that will go out to the Alliance that successfully occupies the city after each cycle of this event. Further details are provided on their first Developer Diary, which you can find a link to below, and that video answers quite a few frequently asked questions by the community. The focus though, is on tacticians, unexplored content, and alliance support.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rise of Incarnates Announces Release Date and Special Live Stream
- Rise of Incarnates, a 2-versus-2 (2v2) competitive co-op battle arena game, will be released on July 1, 2015 on Steam for PC.
- SmashMuck Champions Announces Closed Beta
- Kiz Studios has announced that the closed beta for SmashMuck Champions has begun.
- Urban Survival-Horror MMO, Nether, Announced for PC
- The first details were released today for Nether, the upcoming, online survival-horror game from developer Phosphor Games and game production ...