MapleStory Override Announcement Trailer
MapleStory announces Override, a series of events for this summer featuring new skills and more!
‘Override: Evolve’, launching in June, will feature:
- Stronger Skills For 5th Job Advancement: Every class will gain access to new 5th job advancement skills, making them more powerful than ever;
- Exciting ‘Legion System’: Characters who become ‘Legion Members’ will have access to the ‘Synergy Grid’ which will give players special bonuses depending on their ‘Legion Rank’. Players can upgrade their rank and earn rewards;
- New and Improved ‘Omega Sector’: Players will be able to visit Dr. Kim in his lab as he prepares to investigate the nearby UFO with his team of M-Forcers. Prepare to visit new maps and fight new monsters, including a new boss!
‘Override: Venture’, expected in July, will feature:
- ‘Eluna Event’: Travel to the colony planet of Eluna, where players can mine the riches to earn experience and level up. Minerals can be acquired by hunting monsters, completing missions, overcoming traps and more;
- New Epic Area ‘Arcana’: Arcana is home to the Spirit Tree which has started to lose its power. Players must help the spirits of the forest save the tree from dying. Complete quests and receive the new Arcane symbol ‘Arcana’.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Therian Saga enters Open Beta
- Virtys, the Québec-based independent game studio, today announced that their hit French PC role-playing game Fatecraft is now available via o...
- Warhold Announced by InQuake Softworks
- InQuake Softworks, the independent development studio, is pleased to announce the Pre-Alpha of Warhold.
- Luvinia reveals Savejela
- Luvinia has begun Zendo Hunting Season, with the arrival of the new area of Savejela.