MapleStory Override Announcement Trailer
MapleStory announces Override, a series of events for this summer featuring new skills and more!
‘Override: Evolve’, launching in June, will feature:
- Stronger Skills For 5th Job Advancement: Every class will gain access to new 5th job advancement skills, making them more powerful than ever;
- Exciting ‘Legion System’: Characters who become ‘Legion Members’ will have access to the ‘Synergy Grid’ which will give players special bonuses depending on their ‘Legion Rank’. Players can upgrade their rank and earn rewards;
- New and Improved ‘Omega Sector’: Players will be able to visit Dr. Kim in his lab as he prepares to investigate the nearby UFO with his team of M-Forcers. Prepare to visit new maps and fight new monsters, including a new boss!
‘Override: Venture’, expected in July, will feature:
- ‘Eluna Event’: Travel to the colony planet of Eluna, where players can mine the riches to earn experience and level up. Minerals can be acquired by hunting monsters, completing missions, overcoming traps and more;
- New Epic Area ‘Arcana’: Arcana is home to the Spirit Tree which has started to lose its power. Players must help the spirits of the forest save the tree from dying. Complete quests and receive the new Arcane symbol ‘Arcana’.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- A.V.A Online: Last Call For Championship Registration
- Aeria Games has announced the dates of its regional qualifications round for the A.V.A International Championship and is calling for teams to ...
- Customization in F1 Online: The Game Shown
- Codemasters has revealed the level of customization a player can perform on their race car in F1 Online: The Game, as well as the upgrades the...
- Overwatch Beta Impressions
- The ability system alongside the primary and secondary fire options help to differentiate between all twenty one heroes.