Six Temples is a 3D online multiplayer hack-and-slash action game taking place in a fantastical realm of equal measures apocalyptic doom and eternal honor.
“In a world where celestial gods once bestowed divine relics and otherworldly weapons upon humanity, supreme power has fallen into the hands of a mysterious cult who virtually control the Empire. The world awaits the imminent unfolding of an ancient prophecy, which tells of a world-ending Apocalypse followed by the arrival of a glorious New Golden Age.”
►Practice Makes Perfect: Brush up on your strategies and maneuvers in the singleplayer offline mode, then show the world what you’re worth in competitive 12v12 matches where only the victor goes the glory.
►Nice and Precise: Survive brutal encounters and launch deadly offensives of your own by mastering realistic directional blocks, attacks, and spell casts.
►The Great Snap: Execute your foes and claim their temples for your own to charge your greatest ability capable of turning the tides of a losing battle in an instant.
Experiment with 18 champions divided into three areas of expertise including Tank, DPS, and Support. However, just because a hero features a particular class tag, that doesn’t mean they can’t be personalized and played like another!
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Camel Cup Graphics
- Publisher: Maya Virtual
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC, Steam
- Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+
- CPU: Dual-core Intel+/AMD Processor 2.0GHz+
- RAM: 4 GB
- GPU: Intel HD Graphics+
- HDD: 25 GB
- Description: Six Temples is a 3D online multiplayer hack-and-slash action game taking place in a fantastical realm of equal measures apocalyptic doom and eternal honor.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Early Bird Tickets For EVE Fanfest 2015 and EVE Vegas Now On Sale
- CCP Games announces the early sales of tickets for EVE Fanfest 2015 and EVE Vegas.
- An Inside Look: eSports Coaching
- Every game I play, I play in whatever competitive mode it offers. Every single one.