Legends of Aria Lowers its Price and Adds An Optional Subscription
Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios reduced its price permanently for the MMO to 19.99 permanently. On top of that, they also added an optional premium subscription for players to support the game, if they wish. It will come with a variety of perks, and the subscriptions come in 1, 6, and 12-month time durations. There are core perks, such as a Second House Plot, Extra Character Slot, Free Taxes, and 100 Gems a week.
There are further rewards based on the player’s subscription age. The in-game store also has new items to purchase that will in no way alter gameplay. They can be purchased using the “gem” premium currency. This store has cosmetic dyes, name changes, appearance changes and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hirez Roundup #2
- Today the focus is going to be the Raijin Rework, Paladins Pro Play on Console/3-Tank Comp, and HOTG Patch Notes Thoughts/New Game Mode!
- Darkness Rises Receives Hellish New Content Drop
- Third-person action RPG on mobile Darkness Rises has seen quite a lot of updates since launching.
- Metro Conflict Beta Announced
- OGPlanet has announced that the beta period for their new free-to-play shooter, Metro Conflict, will begin on June 22nd.