Legends of Aria Lowers its Price and Adds An Optional Subscription
Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios reduced its price permanently for the MMO to 19.99 permanently. On top of that, they also added an optional premium subscription for players to support the game, if they wish. It will come with a variety of perks, and the subscriptions come in 1, 6, and 12-month time durations. There are core perks, such as a Second House Plot, Extra Character Slot, Free Taxes, and 100 Gems a week.
There are further rewards based on the player’s subscription age. The in-game store also has new items to purchase that will in no way alter gameplay. They can be purchased using the “gem” premium currency. This store has cosmetic dyes, name changes, appearance changes and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- WeMade USA Appoints Philip Yun as CEO
- WeMade USA, the United States subsidiary of WeMade Entertainment, has announced the hiring of Philip Yun as their Chief Executive Officer.
- Neverwinter Strongholds Press Event Recap
- True to its origin, Strongholds offers content similar to that which has been apparent in DnD for years.
- FLYFF's Latest Expansion Confirmed for European & American Regions
- WEBZEN today confirms that the latest expansion for popular manga MMORPG FLYFF – Fly For Fun will be released on European & American ser...