Legends of Aria Lowers its Price and Adds An Optional Subscription
Legends of Aria from Citadel Studios reduced its price permanently for the MMO to 19.99 permanently. On top of that, they also added an optional premium subscription for players to support the game, if they wish. It will come with a variety of perks, and the subscriptions come in 1, 6, and 12-month time durations. There are core perks, such as a Second House Plot, Extra Character Slot, Free Taxes, and 100 Gems a week.
There are further rewards based on the player’s subscription age. The in-game store also has new items to purchase that will in no way alter gameplay. They can be purchased using the “gem” premium currency. This store has cosmetic dyes, name changes, appearance changes and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legends Of The Orient Arrives In Angels Online
- IGG has officially launched Angels Online's ninth edition, Legends of the Orient.
- Gather Your Friends to Conquer the Temporal Rift in Lineage 2: Revolution
- Parties of two to five players can now tackle the new content for Lineage 2: Revolution: The Temporal Rift dungeon.
- Land Of Britain: New Dynamic MMORPG Announced
- Potato Killer announced today his MMORPG Land Of Britain, the first dynamic multiplayer roleplaying game. Uncovering the Kingdoms of Talamhria...