Guns and Robots: Massive Update Available
In a new Update for Guns and Robots, players will see the first results of the dev team’s continuous work to make the game better. They have drastically reduced prices of all items, added a new graphical user interface to make it easier to navigate through the game menus and they’ve made the robot construction process faster. Some additional perks will be granted via the new features for customizing – such as painting your robots. On top of that they will bring players completely redesigned social menu to share your thoughts with your fellow teammates along with new leveling system, new system for upgrading items and many other features for players to explore.
For more info, visit https://play-gar.com/Welcome-to-the-new-Update-Information_551.html
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Stream Reveals Geb, Golden Skins, and an Arena Test Mode
- HiRez Studios' featured caster Bart unleashed a barrage of googies on the official SMITE twitch.tv stream yesterday including gold and le...
- IEM Fall: What to Expect
- With Counter-Strike 2 coming out, what can we expect from IEM Fall? Find out what we do and do not know about the upcoming event.
- RIFT Prime: Storm Legion Coming in October
- Trion Worlds announced today that the latest update for the RIFT Prime Progression servers is coming in October.