Skyforge: Berserker Class Revealed
Today Obsidian Entertainment has revealed the ruthless Berserker class in Skyforge with a brutal new trailer. Wielding a two-handed chainsword (a combination of a sword and chainsaw), the Berserker is fearless warrior that rushes headlong into the battle, carving down several enemies with each blow.
The Berserker channels rage from combat to power abilities that allow him to jump massive distances to bring the fight to his opponents, and once there, he has the ability to slow, stun and knock back enemies to control the flow of battle. The Berserker is a terrifying presence on the battlefield and is the class for players that enjoy up-close-and-personal battles and carnage.
For more information about the Berserker please visit the official Skyforge Blog at: http://sf.my.com/us/news/annou
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Begins DC Batman Collaboration
- In celebration of the game’s first anniversary, Super Heroes and Super-Villains from the Batman family are now available for a limited time...
- Wafku prepares to release Rogues and Smithmagic
- Square Enix and Ankama have revealed details about the Rogue and Smithmagic, coming to the game on May 2.
- Hirez Roundup #13: A New Beginning
- Sorry guys, just focusing on Patch Notes and Patch Notes thoughts this week. Whew, there's just too much to cover.