Icons: Combat Arena Invites You to Their Closed Beta Weekend
Wavedash Games has officially invited you to play in their upcoming Beta Test Weekend, on June 22-24th 2018. Icons: Combat Arena is an easy-to-learn/hard-to-master platform fighter that offers classic melee combat with input driven control and responsive gameplay. And what’s more, since we love you guys, you are guaranteed access if you click the link below! Early Access starts on July 12 and has an ever-expanding roster of characters, and a free-to-play experience with balanced/competitive gameplay.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Prepares For Kickstarter Campaign
- Forged Chaos has announced that on February 19th at 3pm EST, it will launch a new Kickstarter page for Trials of Ascension.
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.
- Marvel Brawler, Contest of Champions, Announced for Mobile at NYCC
- Marvel Contest of Champions is an immersive, high-action, high-fidelity super hero combat game for mobile devices. Players fight their way thr...