Mobile Boxing Game From 4:33, ‘Boxing Star’ Opens Global Pre-Registration
Boxing Star is a new mobile title from Korean Developer and Publisher 4:33, and the pre-registration has begun on Android. Available in the US, UK, Japan, Hong Kong and 136 other countries worldwide, it can be accessed via the Google Play Store link below. A variety of in-game rewards await players who pre-register, which will give them an edge on their opponents. Multiple tournaments and venues can be seen in the games immersive story mode, in the players’ quest to become the World Champion, and gameplay is optimized for the mobile experience. Simple touch, tap and swipe controls make it easy to get into, and players can improve core skills through a skill-set upgrade system.
The game’s music features 4 powerful Hip-Hop music from three underdog rappers. C.Cle, C.Swag, Pinnacle TheHustler and BOiTELLO each added their own swag to Boxing Star’s soundtrack that keeps players pumped throughout the fight. In addition, players can individualize their avatar by editing their own photos into a fighter’s face in Challenger Registry.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Talent Line up Announced for Esports Championship Series Finals
- The finals for the Esports Championship Series will feature an all star talent line up, with years of experience in the CS:GO world.
- GWENT Announces Smartphone Launch for Later in 2019
- A smartphone version of GWENT has officially been announced for later in this year. iPhones have been confirmed for later this year.
- World of Tanks Blitz: Release Date Announced
- Wargaming today revealed the release date for the mobile free-to-play MMO action title World of Tanks Blitz. The game will go live worldwide o...