Mobile Boxing Game From 4:33, ‘Boxing Star’ Opens Global Pre-Registration
Boxing Star is a new mobile title from Korean Developer and Publisher 4:33, and the pre-registration has begun on Android. Available in the US, UK, Japan, Hong Kong and 136 other countries worldwide, it can be accessed via the Google Play Store link below. A variety of in-game rewards await players who pre-register, which will give them an edge on their opponents. Multiple tournaments and venues can be seen in the games immersive story mode, in the players’ quest to become the World Champion, and gameplay is optimized for the mobile experience. Simple touch, tap and swipe controls make it easy to get into, and players can improve core skills through a skill-set upgrade system.
The game’s music features 4 powerful Hip-Hop music from three underdog rappers. C.Cle, C.Swag, Pinnacle TheHustler and BOiTELLO each added their own swag to Boxing Star’s soundtrack that keeps players pumped throughout the fight. In addition, players can individualize their avatar by editing their own photos into a fighter’s face in Challenger Registry.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rangers of Oblivion Begins Pre-Registration on Android and iOS
- Rangers of Oblivion, Yoozoo's upcoming monster hunting MMORPG, is now available to pre-register on Android/iOS phones.
- Pockie Pirates Introduces Doflamingo
- High level players can now obtain Doflamingo for their Pockie Pirates crew.
- Grepolis Unleashes Battle of Troy Event
- InnoGames’ Greek strategy game Grepolis, relives the legendary Trojan War with its latest event: “The Battle of Troy”, launched on all ...