RIFT Prime Server, Vigil, Is Now Live
Trion Worlds fantasy MMO RIFT has just launched their first “RIFT Prime Server”, named Vigil. The massive amount of content for RIFT can all be played for a low monthly subscription fee. The server will feature absolutely no lootboxes, and reduces vastly the number of purchasables, with only cosmetics and a scarce number of services available for real-money purchases or credits. All equipment and gear are acquired through gameplay. Monthly “Community Challenges” also await where they can obtain bonus cosmetics such as mounts or costumes. Vigil, the first RIFT Prime server, is scheduled to be open for at least one year. Upon the end of the progression server, players will be able to migrate their character to a RIFT Live server, keeping all of the progress, items, and gear they have accumulated over their time playing through RIFT Prime.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall: Update 1.2 Now Available
- Red 5 Studios announces the release of Update 1.2: Together Toward Victory for the MMO shooter, Firefall.
- Warspear Online: 8 Years of Conflict
- AIGRIND released 5.8 "Dragon´s ritual", an update for cross-platform MMORPG Warspear Online.
- Full Source Code Access for Space Engineers Announced
- Keen Software House is announcing that they have decided to give 100% complete access to the Space Engineers’ source code to the public.