RIFT Prime Server, Vigil, Is Now Live
Trion Worlds fantasy MMO RIFT has just launched their first “RIFT Prime Server”, named Vigil. The massive amount of content for RIFT can all be played for a low monthly subscription fee. The server will feature absolutely no lootboxes, and reduces vastly the number of purchasables, with only cosmetics and a scarce number of services available for real-money purchases or credits. All equipment and gear are acquired through gameplay. Monthly “Community Challenges” also await where they can obtain bonus cosmetics such as mounts or costumes. Vigil, the first RIFT Prime server, is scheduled to be open for at least one year. Upon the end of the progression server, players will be able to migrate their character to a RIFT Live server, keeping all of the progress, items, and gear they have accumulated over their time playing through RIFT Prime.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Why is Classic WoW More Enjoyable Than Retail World of Warcraft?
- I used to love World of Warcraft. Really, I did. It was the game that I sunk thousands of hours into, across about 13 years.
- WildStar: Reloaded PAX Prime 2015 F2P Recap
- All told, this could be the model that Wildstar needed from the start; it’s harder and harder these days to run a pay-per-play model like Wo...
- Entropia Universe Celebrates 'Sweet 16' With Major Game Update
- Entropia Universe from MindArk is proud to announce it's 16th anniversary recently, and with it came significant updates to gameplay.