RIFT Prime Server, Vigil, Is Now Live
Trion Worlds fantasy MMO RIFT has just launched their first “RIFT Prime Server”, named Vigil. The massive amount of content for RIFT can all be played for a low monthly subscription fee. The server will feature absolutely no lootboxes, and reduces vastly the number of purchasables, with only cosmetics and a scarce number of services available for real-money purchases or credits. All equipment and gear are acquired through gameplay. Monthly “Community Challenges” also await where they can obtain bonus cosmetics such as mounts or costumes. Vigil, the first RIFT Prime server, is scheduled to be open for at least one year. Upon the end of the progression server, players will be able to migrate their character to a RIFT Live server, keeping all of the progress, items, and gear they have accumulated over their time playing through RIFT Prime.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Combat Arms: Line of Sight Closed Beta Announced
- Nexon Europe is excited to announce that the highly anticipated multiplayer FPS, Combat Arms: Line of Sight, will soon open its doors to the p...
- Albion Online Final Beta Date Revealed
- Albion Online has announced the starting date for its final beta test: August 1 (12:00 UTC).
- Path of Exile: War for the Atlas Launches Today for PC
- Grinding Gear Games announced that their latest expansion of Path of Exile, "War for the Atlas" goes live today, at Noon PST.