Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman class. This article is a translated article of the official Nexon Korean blog.
Squire is a supportive class in Rank 5 of the Swordsman line. Squire does not have combat skills, however a Squire can arrest monsters and limit its movements. Centurion opens so-called Formation by ordering “Call-Up”. The people who want to participate Formation pass their controls to Centurion.
For more info, visit http://treeofsaviorgame.com/news/1449/new-class-introduction-squire-and-centurion/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Carte announces closed beta date
- GamesCampus has announced that Carte, its upcoming trading card game, will begin closed beta testing on February 23.
- Vikings – Wolves of Midgard Announced
- Kalypso Media and Games Farm today announced Vikings - Wolves of Midgard, a new action RPG with a Norse theme.
- Arena of Heroes Beta Impressions
- Arena of Heroes is now in open beta, and is essentially a turn-based DOTA game that pits players against one another through matchmaking. With...