RayCity Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RayCity Page.
RayCity is a 3D MMO racing game published by PlayPark – the same folks behind games like Warriors of the Three Kingdoms and various other MMOs in South East Asia. Even though the game is located in South East Asia, North American and European players are able to freely access the game. Gameplay wise, RayCity is a lot like Drift City. Players are free to explore the game’s large vibrant city and complete various quests. The game’s graphics are gorgeous and the entire game has a certain ‘high quality’ feel to it. In the video above, I quickly created a character, wandered around town for a bit, and competed in a single race. To learn more about RayCity, check out the official MMOHuts RayCity page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bomb Battle Mode Arrives In MicroVolts
- Rock Hippo Productions has announced the launch of Bomb Battle mode for MicroVolts.
- M&M Duel of Champions: Now available on consoles
- Recently announced by Ubisoft, Duel of Champions Forgotten Wars is a standalone game for X360 and PS3. Although it shares many similarities wi...
- Warframe Beasts of the Sanctuary Launches on Console
- Digital Extremes has announced the launch of Warframe's Beasts of the Sanctuary update on PS4 and Xbox One.