RayCity Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our RayCity Page.
RayCity is a 3D MMO racing game published by PlayPark – the same folks behind games like Warriors of the Three Kingdoms and various other MMOs in South East Asia. Even though the game is located in South East Asia, North American and European players are able to freely access the game. Gameplay wise, RayCity is a lot like Drift City. Players are free to explore the game’s large vibrant city and complete various quests. The game’s graphics are gorgeous and the entire game has a certain ‘high quality’ feel to it. In the video above, I quickly created a character, wandered around town for a bit, and competed in a single race. To learn more about RayCity, check out the official MMOHuts RayCity page which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: New Tanks and Map Available
- This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map
- C9: New ERTA class released
- WEBZEN, a global leader in next-generation free-to-play games released a brand new class, ERTA, for the dungeon-based MORPG, CONTINENT OF THE ...
- Mortal Online: Engine Upgrade & Oculus Rift Support
- Star Vault AB has just announced that Mortal Online has undergone some enormous changes and improvements over the past few months, include a n...