Free zone now open in LEGO Universe
LEGO Universe launches its “Free to Play” model today, dubbed the Free to Play Zone.
The Free to Play Zone lets players play for an unlimited time. Free players can create one hero, talk with friends in-game, have up to 10,000 coins in currency, and play in The Venture Explorer and Avant Gardens, plus play Survival and own a property in Avant Gardens. The game is also available now for a free digital download.
LEGO Universe Gameplay Screenshot
Let Your Imagination Run Wild in LEGO® Universe: Free to Play Launches Today!
The Battle has Begun! Team up with friends to Save the Universe as Gates Open to Unlimited Free to Play Zone
August 15, 2011
LEGO® Universe, the MMOG (massively-multiplayer online game), is now welcoming new players to traverse the LEGO brick-building digital universe with its newly introduced Free to Play Zone. Fans will be able to enjoy the game for free for as long as they like, with the option to upgrade to a membership account at any time (for $10 USD per month) and receive full game access.
The LEGO Universe free-to-play experience offers a selection of game content, including two adventure zones and one player property area for building your own virtual LEGO models as well as access to thousands of other players’ Properties. Paying members will have access to all areas in the full game, along with membership benefits such as competitions and community events. In addition to the 15+ robust adventure zones and instances as well as 5+ property worlds currently in-game, access to new expansions, like major Ninjago content coming later this year, will require players to register for full membership.
Here’s a list of all the cool stuff Free to Play players can do in LEGO Universe:
• Custom build one LEGO hero
• Interact with in-game friends
• Collect up to 10,000 coins
• Earn Universe Score to level up
• Play through The Venture Explorer
• Play through Avant Gardens
• Join the Nexus Force
• Sample Faction Gear
• Play the Survival mini-game
• Claim the Avant Gardens Block Yard Property
• Fight the Spider Queen
• Place LEGO models you have collected
• Build LEGO models of your own
• Bring LEGO models to life
• Visit thousands of other players’ Properties
More about full membership benefits:
If you haven’t played LEGO Universe yet, now is the time! Not only can you play for free, but the game is now easier to access; available via free digital download only. Log in today and see just how far your creativity can go to save Imagination in LEGO Universe. Read more about the Free to Play Zone, and answer the call at: http://universe.lego.com/en-us/freetoplay/freetoplay.aspx
Articles You May Enjoy
- Developers of Ring Runner Launch Popup Dungeon to Kickstarter
- Triple B Titles Kickstarter project, Popup Dungeon, took a mere 11 days to Greenlight. This is in stark contrast to their previous game, Ring ...