PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap – Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
Pax East, Day 3/Final Thoughts
Our time at Day Three was very limited, but luckily there is still much left to tell from Day 1 and 2 that we have not yet covered! It was a pleasure simply to go, and I learned so much, and saw even more. There is excitement coming to the gaming community at large, and much of it was visible at Pax East, from huge AAA titles like Overwatch, to lesser known but still remarkable titles such as Dreadnought. But Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic. Without a double, it was the real winner of Best in Show at Pax East!
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Crew: Single-player Cinematics Revealed
- Puppetworks, a high-end animation studio based in Budapest, working closely with Ubisoft, produced the entire cinematic story arc spanning 13 ...
- SMITE Patch Notes Livestream Recap - Thoth Reveal
- Today, Hi-Rez revealed during its weekly SMITE Patch stream the upcoming patch notes for the game, including the new god, Thoth.
- E3 2014 Recap - Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade!
- While the concepts of Eternal Crusade are fascinating, the 1,000 player battles on one massive server are ambitious, and the factions within f...