PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap – Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
Pax East, Day 3/Final Thoughts
Our time at Day Three was very limited, but luckily there is still much left to tell from Day 1 and 2 that we have not yet covered! It was a pleasure simply to go, and I learned so much, and saw even more. There is excitement coming to the gaming community at large, and much of it was visible at Pax East, from huge AAA titles like Overwatch, to lesser known but still remarkable titles such as Dreadnought. But Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic. Without a double, it was the real winner of Best in Show at Pax East!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Eldevin Desktop Client Released
- Patch 1.16 for Eldevin has arrived, bringing new content, new systems and most importantly, the long-awaited Desktop Client for the game.
- Wargaming Reveals First Details about Grand Finals 2015
- Wargaming is excited to announce that the Wargaming.net League 2015 Grand Finals will be taking place on April 25–26 at EXPO XXI in Warsaw, ...
- Project Chasers: New cross-platform action game hits Indiegogo
- Game developers Amit Ravid and Natanel Yosef are actively seeking further support to complete their project – a high-speed, multiplayer chas...