PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap – Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
Pax East, Day 3/Final Thoughts
Our time at Day Three was very limited, but luckily there is still much left to tell from Day 1 and 2 that we have not yet covered! It was a pleasure simply to go, and I learned so much, and saw even more. There is excitement coming to the gaming community at large, and much of it was visible at Pax East, from huge AAA titles like Overwatch, to lesser known but still remarkable titles such as Dreadnought. But Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic. Without a double, it was the real winner of Best in Show at Pax East!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Knight's Fable: Alliance War Now Available
- Gather your Alliance and prepare for war! Take down your enemy’s city wall and defend your towers to the last man. This new playmode will al...
- World Tour Fishing Prepares First Content Update For April 15
- GamesCampus announces the date for World Tour Fishing's first major update, which introduces the Southeast Asia region.
- Snail GamesTo Reveal New Mobile/Console Device @ CES 2015
- Snail Games USA will debut its groundbreaking lineup of gaming devices at the 2015 International CES in Las Vegas. The move comes as Snail loo...