PAX East 2015 Day 3 Recap – Echo of Soul, Gigantic, Guns of Icarus Online, Cosplay, and More!
Pax East, Day 3/Final Thoughts
Our time at Day Three was very limited, but luckily there is still much left to tell from Day 1 and 2 that we have not yet covered! It was a pleasure simply to go, and I learned so much, and saw even more. There is excitement coming to the gaming community at large, and much of it was visible at Pax East, from huge AAA titles like Overwatch, to lesser known but still remarkable titles such as Dreadnought. But Day 3 held the title I was most excited for personally, and you will be too, when you see more on it, and that’s Gigantic. Without a double, it was the real winner of Best in Show at Pax East!
Articles You May Enjoy
- HeroesGo OB Review Update
- While HeroesGo takes full advantage of being able to battle in a full 3D space, the overall combat in HeroesGo lacks polish. Performing just a...
- Phantomgate Review
- Netmarble’s latest mobile creation, Phantomgate, is really something interesting.
- Divinity: Original Sin Release Moves to June 30th
- Larian Studios has announced that the release date for the upcoming, co-op fantasy RPG, Divinity: Original Sin, has moved back slightly, from ...