League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Night Watcher Class to Descend on Elsword
- Kill3rCombo, publisher of the hit free-to-play action MMORPG Elsword, revealed the next in a line of transformation Evolution classes, the Nig...
- Free Realms Enters Closed Beta
- I've been following Free Realms for several months now and its shaping up to be a very polished free to play MMORPG.
- Conquer Online Prepares To Enter The Age of Jiang Hu!
- With CO's next expansion coming in June, Conquer Online is going to enter the Jiang Hu Age and will bring a new taste of battle!