League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV 5.1 Patch Notes
- The first super-serious update is on the way for Final Fantasy XIV, and with it comes an absolute mountain of content.
- RIFT Update 3.6 Press Event Walkthrough
- Patch 3.6 is also going to be reintroducing the Carnival of the Ascended, which is an in-game fair that celebrates the players (the ascended).
- Hazards Ops: Now in Open Beta
- Open Beta servers for third-person action shooter Hazard Ops are now open. From now on, every mercenary that enlists will be granted instant a...