League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead Update 1.63 Released
- Bohemia Interactive is pleased to announce the release of update 1.63 for Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...