League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin (EU) launches 1st expansion in May 2014
- Webzen has just announced that its Free-to-Play martial arts MMORPG, Age of Wulin will receive its very first expansion in May 2014.
- C9 Releases Bardiel and Second Raid for The Extreme Dungeon
- New raid boss and epic encounters hit Continent of the Ninth Seal today.
- Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA's IP Block Appears Lifted
- Word is, Phantasy Star Online 2 SEA (that's the only current official English version) has lifted its IP ban