League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New F2P car racing game "World of Speed" announced
- Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the 'Project CARS' title is looking to start a new project called 'World of Speed...
- WoT: X360 Edition - Red Steel Rain Update Coming August 12th
- Wargaming is preparing to launch Red Steel Rain, an exciting content update for its console multiplayer tank warfare game, World of Tanks: Xbo...
- Mission Against Terror prepares a May cool-off
- Wicked Interactive (Suba Games) has announced its May plans for Mission Against Terror (MAT).