League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Scylla Patch Notes as Long as Her Tentacles
- HiRez Studios has released the SMITE patch notes to coincide with the launch of Scylla, Horror of the Deep.
- Heavy Metal Machines Partners with ESL Play to Launch the Metal League
- The Heavy Metal Machines "Metal League" officially begins this weekend, on Saturday, March 9th on the European Server.
- Loot-Filled Zombie Pinatas Overtake Entropia Universe
- This Halloween, forget the stale candy and movie reruns, and instead bash ‘zombie piñatas’ in Entropia Universe!