League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade Free to Play Transition Interview
- It's pretty well-known by now that Warhammer 40k: Eternal Crusade was meant to be Free to Play at some point.
- Infinite Crisis Closing in August
- Turbine has announced that it will be shutting down its DC Comics MOBA, Infinite Crisis, on August 14, 2015.
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code Available today on Steam
- Melty Blood Actress Again Current Code the latest fighting game from Arc System Works' catalog will be available today at 6pm PST on Stea...