League of Legends Announces HUD Update, Hires Writer Graham McNeill
Today, Riot Games announced a HUD update for League of Legends, while writer Graham McNeill announced he’d been hired as a writer for the game.
The HUD Update is meant to streamline LoL’s user interface to better assist gameplay. Currently, the team is looking at grouping together similar gameplay elements, showcasing strategic information, and improving usability and clarity – all while reducing screen clutter. The update is scheduled for the next PBE update, and Riot is looking for feedback, so find out more details here.
Meanwhile, Graham McNeill, author of many Warhammer novels, has announced he has accepted a job with Riot Games as Senior Narrative Writer. The news means that League fans can probably look forward to new lore in the coming months.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Classic: Introducing the Archer and Magic Gladiator
- Leading online games publisher, NGames, is today excited to introduce the Archer and Magic Gladiator classes of MU Classic – a rebirth of a ...
- E3 2017 Thursday Recap Part Two - Hunt: Showdown, Senran Kagura Peach Splash, and Spellforce 3
- Time to wrap up our coverage of E3 2017! But we saved a variety of truly impressive looking games for last.
- Empyrean Rule Set to appear on Law & Order TV Show
- Empyrean Rule – Rise of the Ancients proudly announces its participation in the production of the 14th episode of the acclaimed TV series La...