Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
The update will introduce two new Challenge Leagues, Torment and Bloodlines, plus a major PvP revamp that will introduce regular competitive events and tournaments and UI improvements. Players will also meet a new Master focused on PvP boosts, Leo. Many other updates to the regular and passive trees will come into play, including both PvE and PvP changes.
More details can be found on the news post here, and a teaser has been offered in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Patch 3.13 Freya Rework Visual Gallery
- In today's patch note reveal stream, SMITE showcased the new visual rework for Freya, along with several new skins.
- Evil Genius Online: Now available on iOS devices
- Independent UK developer Rebellion today announced the global launch of Evil Genius Online on iPhone and iPad with a slick launch trailer insp...
- Dying Light On Track to Become Techland’s Most Successful Title
- Today Techland announced that within 45 days since launch, the count of Dying Light players reached 3,200,000 people.