Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
The update will introduce two new Challenge Leagues, Torment and Bloodlines, plus a major PvP revamp that will introduce regular competitive events and tournaments and UI improvements. Players will also meet a new Master focused on PvP boosts, Leo. Many other updates to the regular and passive trees will come into play, including both PvE and PvP changes.
More details can be found on the news post here, and a teaser has been offered in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon Oath Expansion - Age of Destiny Launched
- The new Dragon Oath expansion pack 'The Age of Destiny' has officially launched! Players can log into the game and start accessing t...
- Darkout Beta Preview
- Darkout offers sidescrolling survival gameplay with elements of building as you scrap out a living in a dark cold alien world.
- RuneScape & Old School RuneScape Announce New Twitch Prime Partnership
- RuneScape and Old School RuneScape today kicked off four months of exclusive goodies for Twitch Prime Members.