Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.
The update will introduce two new Challenge Leagues, Torment and Bloodlines, plus a major PvP revamp that will introduce regular competitive events and tournaments and UI improvements. Players will also meet a new Master focused on PvP boosts, Leo. Many other updates to the regular and passive trees will come into play, including both PvE and PvP changes.
More details can be found on the news post here, and a teaser has been offered in the video below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Erebus2 Announces Maia Rat Dungeon Release
- Zemi Interactive, Inc., Korea’s leading MMORPG developer and service provider of famous free to play MMO “4Story” and “Erebus2” has...
- Dragonica Online launches on October 15th
- Produced for North America by THQ*ICE, Dragonica Online is scheduled for its official launch on October 15th, 2009.
- Echoes of Eridu Livestream and AMA Tonight (5/5)
- Batterystaple Games will be hosting a livestream and Reddit AMA tonight, showcasing the gameplay and fielding questions about Echoes of Eridu.