Elements Announcement Trailer
Across Elemythia, a vast, verdant land of sword, sorcery, and secrets, eight enchanted Elemental Stones hold the key to saving Nyah and Beckett’s home. Accept your calling as either sibling, playing solo or drop-in co-op. Reclaim the eight Elemental Stones—and their powers of Light, Dark, Fire, Water, Ice, Nature, Earth, and Air—from the powerful guardians who now wield them for their selfish designs.
On the journey, explore every corner of a beautifully stylized open world. Climb snowy mountains, swim to the depths of glimmering lakes, and brave fiery plains in search of new challenges. Keep a sharp sword and sharp mind—perplexing puzzles hide the realm’s best secrets, and monsters can be defeated through many creative approaches, from skillful swordplay to magical mastery.
Elements, the vibrant, go-anywhere adventure of a sister and brother fulfilling their destiny, comes to PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and Steam for PC Q4 2022 from Apogee Entertainment and WreckIt Games.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Summer Championship Free-to-Play Heroes Event
- The Heroes of the Storm Summer Championship in Sweden has concluded, and the 2016 Summer champions have been declared: Tempest.
- SMITE Welcomes New God Geb and a New Arena Map
- Hi-Rez Studios announces its latest update for SMITE that includes a new god, map, and more.
- Skylanders Ring of Heroes Launches Worldwide on iOS and Android
- Based on Activision's established and well-known IP, Skylanders, comes Skylanders Ring of Heroes from Com2uS.