Brawlhalla Will Slam into Cross-Play Between PS4 and PC at Launch
We have some pretty gigantic news for Brawlhalla! Upon launch, Brawlhalla’s going to offer crossplay between PS4 and PC at launch, allowing all players no matter where they choose to play to do battle for dominance. Signups are still being accepted for PS4’s closed beta at a link below. Founders Packs will also go on sale on Aug 1 for 19.99 which grants beta access immediately as well as all current and future characters as well as exclusive PS4 content.
PS4 Founders Pack Contents:
- Immediate beta access
- The All Legends Pack – Includes every available and all future playable-characters including the thief, the newest addition, revealed today
- A Founder’s exclusive avatar
- A Founder’s exclusive nameplate
- A Founder’s exclusive spawn bot – The sleek, new Personal Sentry IV
Articles You May Enjoy
- Indie Studio Lightbulb Crew Announces New MOBA Games of Glory
- LightBulb Crew announces its development of a new MOBA, Games of Glory, that integrates eSports and a persistent MMO world.
- CrossFire FPS gains new Expansive Wave mode
- SG North has recently announced the brand new Wave Mode for the popular online first-person shooter CrossFire.
- Grand Chase: Land of Judgement Update Now Available
- KOG Games, a leading developer and publisher of popular free-to-play action MMORPGs, today announces the launch of the impressive Land of Judg...