Brawlhalla Will Slam into Cross-Play Between PS4 and PC at Launch
We have some pretty gigantic news for Brawlhalla! Upon launch, Brawlhalla’s going to offer crossplay between PS4 and PC at launch, allowing all players no matter where they choose to play to do battle for dominance. Signups are still being accepted for PS4’s closed beta at a link below. Founders Packs will also go on sale on Aug 1 for 19.99 which grants beta access immediately as well as all current and future characters as well as exclusive PS4 content.
PS4 Founders Pack Contents:
- Immediate beta access
- The All Legends Pack – Includes every available and all future playable-characters including the thief, the newest addition, revealed today
- A Founder’s exclusive avatar
- A Founder’s exclusive nameplate
- A Founder’s exclusive spawn bot – The sleek, new Personal Sentry IV
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Releases Black Gabumon
- Joymax today revealed the addition of an all-new powerful Digimon for its popular MMORPG, Digimon Masters.
- Blade & Soul CBT 3 - PvP Focus
- It should be no surprisee that Blade & Soul’s combat system makes for some exciting PvP action.