Livelock Launch Date Announced
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Tuque Games announced Livelock – a fast-paced cooperative top-down shooter combining intelligent action and unique characters will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99. A three-pack of Livelock will be available on Arc for $44.99 for groups of players that want to play through the top-down shooter together.
Livelock transports players into the 22nd century, the age of the machine. Nearly a century after the cataclysm, it’s up to you to restore humanity. Clusters – groups of corrupted machines control what remains of the earth, fighting each other in an infinite war over resources that now threatens the very planet itself. Players take control of a Capital Intellect, a human consciousness uploaded to large mechanical body. Armed with a unique arsenal of weapons and special abilities, the Capital Intellect must fight the corrupted machine Clusters and break the cycle of an infinite war, before humanity is forgotten in the annals of history.
Livelock is a fast-paced cooperative top-down shooter based in a post-human world where machines are waging an infinite war against each other. Livelock will launch on Aug. 2 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Transformers Universe Begins Open Beta This Weekend With Big Prize Pot
- Jagex announces the celebratory Open Beta weekend for Transformers Universe.
- Lord of the Rings Online Revenue Doubles Since Going F2P
- Revenues for The Lord of the Rings Online have doubled since the formerly subscription based MMORPG went free to play.
- Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns Reveal Event Recap
- We see the return of an old hero, Rytlock Brimstone, looking far different than before. We peer into ruins in the heart of the Maguuma Jung...