Divine Souls Open Beta Date Announced – Dec 14
In an announcement on the official Divine Souls page, GM_RoboPanda revealed the date that the fantasy themed 3D MMORPG brawler would enter Open Beta. Divine Souls first entered closed beta testing several months ago, but information on the game has been scarce since then. Gamers will now get a chance to play it on December 14, 2010.
Beating Up Some Imps
The game is published by Outspark, best known for the anime themed Fiesta Online. Divine Souls is most similar to Vindictus and makes use of persistent world hubs, instanced stages, and action oriented gameplay. Its a great looking game that’s well worth checking out.
The official announcement even made a reference to MMOHuts. Read the short announcement below:
Open Beta is December 14th
Divine Souls is back for Open Beta! As a thank you for making Divine Souls one of the most anticipated games on MMOHut, we are releasing the Open Beta client early for you to download and install! Divine Souls will go into official Open Beta December 14th.
Thanks again Soulsers, and we’ll see you in game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Drakensang Online: Rise of Balor Coming in August
- This marks the beginning of a series of new features coming to Drakensang Online through the end of the year.
- Mu Online Review
- Mu Online is one of those games that most people have never heard of, but are still incredibly popular. Seems impossible right?
- D&D Neverwinter: Portobello's Campaign Now Available
- The Day of the Dungeon Master has arrived!