Divine Souls Open Beta Date Announced – Dec 14
In an announcement on the official Divine Souls page, GM_RoboPanda revealed the date that the fantasy themed 3D MMORPG brawler would enter Open Beta. Divine Souls first entered closed beta testing several months ago, but information on the game has been scarce since then. Gamers will now get a chance to play it on December 14, 2010.
Beating Up Some Imps
The game is published by Outspark, best known for the anime themed Fiesta Online. Divine Souls is most similar to Vindictus and makes use of persistent world hubs, instanced stages, and action oriented gameplay. Its a great looking game that’s well worth checking out.
The official announcement even made a reference to MMOHuts. Read the short announcement below:
Open Beta is December 14th
Divine Souls is back for Open Beta! As a thank you for making Divine Souls one of the most anticipated games on MMOHut, we are releasing the Open Beta client early for you to download and install! Divine Souls will go into official Open Beta December 14th.
Thanks again Soulsers, and we’ll see you in game.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Paladins Welcomes New Champion Corvus
- Corvus, the Magistrate’s Blade, has just become the 45th Champion of Paladins.
- StarCitizen Development Update - Social Module
- Backing a game is always a tricky thing. The vision of the game you want is rarely the exact same thing the designers are setting out to make.
- NHN Entertainment Teams with Rooster Teeth for RWBY: Amity Arena
- NHN Entertainment Corp and Rooster Teeth have announced they will be teaming up to create RWBY: Amity Arena.