Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.2 – Rifty Business Now Live
Robot Entertainment has just released a new update for Orcs Must Die! Unchained. The new patch 2.2 has been dubbed “Rifty Business,” and contains many new changes and updates since the last patch was released for the closed beta just a few short weeks ago.
Major changes in this patch include:
- • Cygnus has a brand new skill called Rift Shard and a new unique weaver
- • A third Guardian has been added to every lane
- • New Deckbuilder UI
- • Glory Seeker Ballista, Healing Well, and Mana Well have been reworked
- • Every Hero has had its weavers reviewed and adjustments have been made
- • Matchmaking has been improved
You can read the detailed patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Amaterasu Goddess Review
- We’re here for Amaterasu, The Shining Light! She’s listed as “Average” difficulty, and I can absolutely see that.
- Heroes of the Storm Update: Lunara, First Daughter of Cenarius
- While not as exciting as the innovative and revolutionary Cho’Gall, who is played by two players, Lunara is still a fun and interesting hero...
- British Wings Storm into World of Warplanes
- New RAF planes take to the skies, including the classic Spitfire and Skua.