Orcs Must Die! Unchained Patch 2.2 – Rifty Business Now Live
Robot Entertainment has just released a new update for Orcs Must Die! Unchained. The new patch 2.2 has been dubbed “Rifty Business,” and contains many new changes and updates since the last patch was released for the closed beta just a few short weeks ago.
Major changes in this patch include:
- • Cygnus has a brand new skill called Rift Shard and a new unique weaver
- • A third Guardian has been added to every lane
- • New Deckbuilder UI
- • Glory Seeker Ballista, Healing Well, and Mana Well have been reworked
- • Every Hero has had its weavers reviewed and adjustments have been made
- • Matchmaking has been improved
You can read the detailed patch notes here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Player Owned Ports – The Next Journey
- RuneScape announces its newest update, which adds hundreds of voyages and three new recruits to the player-owned port system.
- Legend of Martial Arts Closed Beta Begins November 24
- Legend of Martial Arts, previously known as Kung Foo!, is launching into closed beta on November 24. Learn more about the game and
- Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland Release Date Announced
- Swordsman players will soon be able to venture into the rugged deserts and wild steppes with the launch of Swordsman: Gilded Wasteland on Oct....