TERA’s Console Version to Receive Deathwrack Update
The next major update for the Console version of TERA is coming on October 30th – The Deathwrack Update. This free update offers two new dungeons, new Misery and Deathwrack gear sets, Guild vs. Guild PVP, customizable skill chains and skill updates for the Warrior class. The dark god Lakan is emerging from the darkness, and it’s up to you to stop him. The Halloween festival is also underway, and there’s still time to get in on it. Stashes of sweets need to be defended from monsters, and those who are successful will be rewarded with more candy. Reward candy can be used in the in-game shop to purchase various spooky masks and accessories, as well as two special prizes: the looting ghost Pet Boo and the Boneshaker ground mount, available only during the Halloween season! Special costume packages are rolling out each week in October.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Krosmaster Arena: Coming soon to web browsers and mobile devices
- Leading online developer and publisher Ankama announced today that its strategy game Krosmaster Arena will soon be available in a fully animat...
- Dragon Nest Resurrection Update Now Live
- The Resurrection update in Nexon’s fast-paced 3D action-RPG Dragon Nest is now live!
- ArcheAge Closed Beta 3 - Blood and Bounty Overview
- This time, the theme of the beta event is "Blood & Bounty" and as such, I've decided to throw together a bit of a guide on ...