TERA’s Console Version to Receive Deathwrack Update
The next major update for the Console version of TERA is coming on October 30th – The Deathwrack Update. This free update offers two new dungeons, new Misery and Deathwrack gear sets, Guild vs. Guild PVP, customizable skill chains and skill updates for the Warrior class. The dark god Lakan is emerging from the darkness, and it’s up to you to stop him. The Halloween festival is also underway, and there’s still time to get in on it. Stashes of sweets need to be defended from monsters, and those who are successful will be rewarded with more candy. Reward candy can be used in the in-game shop to purchase various spooky masks and accessories, as well as two special prizes: the looting ghost Pet Boo and the Boneshaker ground mount, available only during the Halloween season! Special costume packages are rolling out each week in October.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE God Review - King Arthur, Once and Future King
- With King Arthur, we have our first “mortal man” in the Battleground of the Gods.
- Heroes of the Storm Top Battlegrounds Countdown
- When Blizzard were first talking about multiple maps in Heroes of The Storm, I was about as skeptical as can be.
- ArcheAge Announces PvP-Focused Bloodsong Update
- BloodSong will bring new arenas and other major PvP changes to improve the competitive landscape.