Infinity Wars 2014 Developer Interview
Infinity Wars Developer Interview with Elphie Coyle.
DizzyPW catches up with one of the co-founders of Lightmare Studios to get a briefing on what’s changed in the last year for Infinity Wars, one of the top iTCG games on the market and catering towards mid to hardcore players with its intuitive simultaneous turns system and plethora of factions each offering unique tactical advantages and disadvantages for gamers to delve into.
Infinity Wars is in the final stages of beta testing and should reach full release later this year. Catch our latest updated look at the game by Ojogo now!
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- SMITE Hachiman Review: War, War Never Changes
- The first thing I read for SMITE was “Hachiman is a poor man’s Rama”, which is probably the most ludicrous thing I’ve read today.
- Forge of Empires launched for iPad
- InnoGames just released the long-awaited iPad version of its award-winning online game Forge of Empires. From now on, Forge of Empires is avai...
- SOE Reveals Starting Zones for Dragon's Prophet
- Two new zones are revealed for the upcoming Dragon's Prophet, an epic fantasy MMO published by Sony Online Entertainment.