Blade & Soul: Warden’s Fury Update Brings a New Class
Blade & Soul announced this week that they have a launch date for the “Warden’s Fury” update, which will bring the new Warden class with it. September 12th is the big day, and players can also register on their Warden’s Fury microsite to receive a free bundle when the update goes live. Players who already had an NCSOFT account prior to August 21st can register on that site and receive the contents below. The Warden wields a large sword and will be able to defend their allies or be an aggressive, relentless attacker. This update also comes with a new dungeon (The Shadowmoor) and Act 9 of the story.
Wandering Swordsman Pack Includes:
· Untold Fury Costume -Heroically charge into the chaos of battle in style with the Untold Fury Costume
· Untold Fury Hair – One can only look so fabulous on the battlefield with the Untold Fury Hair
· Endless Fury Illusion Weapon Chest – Complete the Fury look with a golden weapon glow
· Fleeting Fury Pet Aura (Stage 1) -Get a head start on the Way of the Warrior event with the Fleeting Fury Pet Aura
· Fleeting Fury Soul (Stage 1) – Use the Fleeting Fury Soul to get additional rewards during the event
· Special Hongmoon XP Charm – Transcend your character’s limits with the Special Hongmoon XP Charm.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MindArk Cultivating Online Immortality in Entropia Universe Through Advanced AI Research
- The virtual world may just be the key to life after death, according to MindArk, the Swedish-based game developer of Entropia Universe.
- DC Universe Online: Legends PvE Mode and More Released
- Today DC Universe Online (DCUO) launched a new game mode: Legends PvE, which allows players to play some of the game’s most exciting group i...
- Aqua Moto Racing Utopia Reveals Release Date for Competitions Expansion
- Zordix announced at Pax East that their competitions expansion will arrive on Aqua Moto Racing Utopia for PC, PS4 and Xbox One is coming soon!