Blade & Soul: Warden’s Fury Update Brings a New Class
Blade & Soul announced this week that they have a launch date for the “Warden’s Fury” update, which will bring the new Warden class with it. September 12th is the big day, and players can also register on their Warden’s Fury microsite to receive a free bundle when the update goes live. Players who already had an NCSOFT account prior to August 21st can register on that site and receive the contents below. The Warden wields a large sword and will be able to defend their allies or be an aggressive, relentless attacker. This update also comes with a new dungeon (The Shadowmoor) and Act 9 of the story.
Wandering Swordsman Pack Includes:
· Untold Fury Costume -Heroically charge into the chaos of battle in style with the Untold Fury Costume
· Untold Fury Hair – One can only look so fabulous on the battlefield with the Untold Fury Hair
· Endless Fury Illusion Weapon Chest – Complete the Fury look with a golden weapon glow
· Fleeting Fury Pet Aura (Stage 1) -Get a head start on the Way of the Warrior event with the Fleeting Fury Pet Aura
· Fleeting Fury Soul (Stage 1) – Use the Fleeting Fury Soul to get additional rewards during the event
· Special Hongmoon XP Charm – Transcend your character’s limits with the Special Hongmoon XP Charm.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Winning Putt Spring Update Press Preview
- Winning Putt’s first big update is coming out shortly, titled the Spring Update.
- OGPlanet Announces New MMO - Zone 4: Fight District
- Zone 4: Fight District was announced by OGPlanet on July 9, 2010. It is a new fighting MMO with anime inspired graphics.