The Witcher: Monster Slayer Announcement Trailer
Foul creatures roam the Continent — it’s your job to become the monster slayer, track prey lurking nearby and take them down with your sword in augmented reality!
The Witcher: Monster Slayer, developed by Spokko, part of CD PROJEKT family, is coming to iOS and Android soon!
About the game:
The Witcher: Monster Slayer is a location-based augmented-reality RPG that challenges you to become a professional monster hunter. Venture out into the world around you and use your mobile device to track witcher-world monsters that roam close-by. Track these monsters and prepare for combat using time of day, weather conditions, and your witcher knowledge to gain an advantage on your quest to becoming an elite monster slayer.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...
- The Crew Review (PC Launch)
- The Crew is a fun game. I wouldn’t say it is the best racing game I have ever touched, but definitely somewhere near the top of my list. The...
- Heroes of Newerth 3.0 Evolves Massive Online Battle Arena for 2013
- A massive update seeks to renew Heroes of Newerth for all players.