Guncraft Now Available on Steam
Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now available on Steam for $14.99. With more than eight entertaining gameplay modes, colossal creative building features, and strong community participation, Steam PC gamers will finally “Block and Load” on the definitive voxel-based FPS action game of 2013.
“For Guncraft to release to gamers worldwide on Steam is truly a great achievement for our development team,” says John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. “When we were selected to be released on Steam through Greenlight, it validated all the hard development work that went into Guncraft. I’m looking forward to seeing the wonderful creativity from Steam gamers.”
UPDATE: Steam has experienced some technical issues on their end, resulting in a delayed launch. We expect the game to go live later today, so we thank you for your patience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Landmark Winter Update Review
- Beginning with combat... well, there's combat now. There wasn't before. There were no weapons, no armor, and nothing to fight.
- Path of Exile Awakening Closed Beta Impressions
- The main draw of Path of Exile has always been its expansive character building system, offering an ever growing list of passives and...
- Redbana Takes Over Sword 2 Under New Name, Granado Espada
- Redbana today announced the launch of Granado Espada (formerly Sword 2) through the T3Fun.com gaming portal.