Guncraft Now Available on Steam
Indie developer Exato Game Studios and Reverb Publishing announced today that the devilishly fun, first-person shooter Guncraft is now available on Steam for $14.99. With more than eight entertaining gameplay modes, colossal creative building features, and strong community participation, Steam PC gamers will finally “Block and Load” on the definitive voxel-based FPS action game of 2013.
“For Guncraft to release to gamers worldwide on Steam is truly a great achievement for our development team,” says John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. “When we were selected to be released on Steam through Greenlight, it validated all the hard development work that went into Guncraft. I’m looking forward to seeing the wonderful creativity from Steam gamers.”
UPDATE: Steam has experienced some technical issues on their end, resulting in a delayed launch. We expect the game to go live later today, so we thank you for your patience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Book Fight Club
- Skill books in Age of Wushu are sought after more than any other item. Learn more about how to get them!
- The Unique Game Experience of Viridis Unveiled
- The digital arts association Oudeis, with the development team of VIRIDIS, are pleased to unveil the universe of VIRIDIS.
- Bigpoint Cuts Jobs and US Operations
- Bigpoint has made a major layoff that includes the shut down of its US operations in San Francisco.