Digimon Celebrates 2nd Annual Joymax Day
Leading online game developer and publisher, Joymax, today announced their second annual Joymax Day will include events for its anime-style MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online. Using social media to recruit new allies has never been so rewarding!
Joymax held their first “Joymax Day” celebration in November of 2012, which included events such as a 1000% EXP bonus for all Joymax titles, including Digimon Masters Online, Silkroad Online and Silkroad-R. Now players will have an additional way to bring their friends into the game by offering them an exclusive Silk bonus pack via the new Facebook Share button!
Recruits who begin during the Joymax Day festivities need only accept the invite they receive via Facebook Share, then click on the banner at http://www.joymax.com and complete their Joymax account registration. When new players log in, they’ll automatically have 88 Silk in their inventory, which can be used to buy a variety of items on the cash shop, many of which are on sale now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ridge Racer Slipstream Out Now On Google Play
- NAMCO BANDAI announces the release of its free-to-play mobile racing game, Ridge Racer Slipstream.
- The Next Great War has come to EVE Online
- Over 60 thousand players are currently facing off on two major, universe-spanning sides in the emergence of what is the next great war in EVE.
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.