Gamer Sensei Adds The Elder Scrolls: Legends to their Coaching Platform
This morning, Gamer Sensei announced a new title to their company’s esports coaching system: The Elder Scrolls: Legends! The first F2P card game set in the Elder Scrolls universe, working with Gamer Sensei, aspiring players can improve their tactics, skills and deckbuilding potential with professional TES: Legends professionals/coaches. No matter the player’s skill level, Gamer Sensei can find a coach to help improve players on a one-on-one basis to prepare them for competitive gameplay.
“As we grow our roster of competitive games on Gamer Sensei platform, we couldn’t be more excited to add the strategic play of The Elder Scrolls: Legends,” says William Collis, co-founder of Gamer Sensei. “I’m personally a huge fan of competitive card games, so it’s been exciting to see fantastic improvement among players who have signed up for coaching sessions with our top sensei.”
Interested parties can check the site out below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Releases Final 3rd Job Update - And We're Giving Away K-Ching!
- KOG Games launched Elsword's third and final update in the 3rd Job update series today.
- GoD Factory Wingmen: Pre-order offer annouced
- NAMCO BANDAI Games Europe S.A.S., leading video game publisher and developer, and Nine Dots Studio announced pre-order details for GoD Factory...
- Happy Wars PC Closed Beta Testing Starts April 30
- Toylogic Inc. has announced the release of Happy Wars for Windows on Steam and its closed beta testing for Windows users.