Gamer Sensei Adds The Elder Scrolls: Legends to their Coaching Platform
This morning, Gamer Sensei announced a new title to their company’s esports coaching system: The Elder Scrolls: Legends! The first F2P card game set in the Elder Scrolls universe, working with Gamer Sensei, aspiring players can improve their tactics, skills and deckbuilding potential with professional TES: Legends professionals/coaches. No matter the player’s skill level, Gamer Sensei can find a coach to help improve players on a one-on-one basis to prepare them for competitive gameplay.
“As we grow our roster of competitive games on Gamer Sensei platform, we couldn’t be more excited to add the strategic play of The Elder Scrolls: Legends,” says William Collis, co-founder of Gamer Sensei. “I’m personally a huge fan of competitive card games, so it’s been exciting to see fantastic improvement among players who have signed up for coaching sessions with our top sensei.”
Interested parties can check the site out below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- LawBreakers Alpha Thoughts Post E3
- I do appreciate that after the first Closed Alpha, the outcry that “the game is too damn slow” was heard.
- Blood Bowl 2 Undead Team Revealed
- Death comes often for Blood Bowl players, & the souls of the most passionate sometimes rise up again to relive their former glory.
- Exos Saga iOS Release Today
- Exos Saga reached two important milestones this week: over 1.5 million players have downloaded the Android version and the iOS version has jus