Gamer Sensei Adds The Elder Scrolls: Legends to their Coaching Platform
This morning, Gamer Sensei announced a new title to their company’s esports coaching system: The Elder Scrolls: Legends! The first F2P card game set in the Elder Scrolls universe, working with Gamer Sensei, aspiring players can improve their tactics, skills and deckbuilding potential with professional TES: Legends professionals/coaches. No matter the player’s skill level, Gamer Sensei can find a coach to help improve players on a one-on-one basis to prepare them for competitive gameplay.
“As we grow our roster of competitive games on Gamer Sensei platform, we couldn’t be more excited to add the strategic play of The Elder Scrolls: Legends,” says William Collis, co-founder of Gamer Sensei. “I’m personally a huge fan of competitive card games, so it’s been exciting to see fantastic improvement among players who have signed up for coaching sessions with our top sensei.”
Interested parties can check the site out below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valentine’s Day: The West Invites Players on a Hunt for Hearts
- Innogames announces Valentine's Day events and rewards for The West.
- Blackshot Review
- Nuclear war. Cloning. The Apocalypse. These hot-button topics inspire fear and aggression – at least in Blackshot.
- Shifting Tides Expansion Announced For Battle Of The Immortals
- Perfect World Entertainment has announced it will launch its next expansion for Battle of the Immortals, titled Shifting Tides, on September 1...