Gamer Sensei Adds The Elder Scrolls: Legends to their Coaching Platform
This morning, Gamer Sensei announced a new title to their company’s esports coaching system: The Elder Scrolls: Legends! The first F2P card game set in the Elder Scrolls universe, working with Gamer Sensei, aspiring players can improve their tactics, skills and deckbuilding potential with professional TES: Legends professionals/coaches. No matter the player’s skill level, Gamer Sensei can find a coach to help improve players on a one-on-one basis to prepare them for competitive gameplay.
“As we grow our roster of competitive games on Gamer Sensei platform, we couldn’t be more excited to add the strategic play of The Elder Scrolls: Legends,” says William Collis, co-founder of Gamer Sensei. “I’m personally a huge fan of competitive card games, so it’s been exciting to see fantastic improvement among players who have signed up for coaching sessions with our top sensei.”
Interested parties can check the site out below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AxE: Alliance vs. Empire Increases Level Cap and More in New Update
- AxE: Alliance vs. Empire has a new update hitting today, that adds a ton of new content to the already stacked mobile MMO.
- Outcast Odyssey Mobile Review
- Outcast Odyssey isn’t a big game, but the tiny size hides a massive amount of fun within.
- New details about Phantasy Star Online 2
- A recent media conference from Sega, held in Japan, offered new insights into the fate of Phantasy Star Online 2.