Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, on March 31. At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game, all current playable classes including the Scourge Warlock and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion.
Neverwinter on Xbox One brings a full-fledged roleplaying experience with a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will also utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Monster Mayhem Spooks Gamigo's Haunted Halloween
- Spooky events lined up for Gamigo's Fiesta Online and King of Kings 3.
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars Introduces Combat 2.0
- Power Rangers: Legacy Wars announces the arrival of Update 1.3, which introduces the Mission System, and the all important Combat 2.0 update.
- Runescape Showcases New Member Starting Zone
- Jagex has put together information on their new player starting area, the Troll Warzone.