Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, on March 31. At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game, all current playable classes including the Scourge Warlock and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion.
Neverwinter on Xbox One brings a full-fledged roleplaying experience with a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will also utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fortnite Introduces New Battle Royale PvP Mode
- What's better than PVP? 100-person PVP of course! Fortnite Battle Royale is the all-new PVP mode coming to the titular game on September ...
- NGames announces Epic RPG 'Abyss' Will Be Available Soon
- NGames is happy to announce that Abyss-Dark Arisen will be arriving soon for players to enjoy.
- Guns and Robot's Temple of the Dragon Arena Spotlighted
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.