Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, on March 31. At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game, all current playable classes including the Scourge Warlock and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion.
Neverwinter on Xbox One brings a full-fledged roleplaying experience with a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will also utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nerd Kingdom and Yogscast Combine Powers for TUG
- Nerd Kingdom announced today that leading YouTube gaming broadcasting group, The Yogscast, will be an official partner for its game, TUG.
- Legion of Heroes: Mobile MMORPG looking for testers
- NEXON M, the innovative mobile game publishing arm of Nexon Co. Ltd., is taking Legion of Heroes into beta testing and is looking for passiona...
- Darwin Project Announces Second and Final Open Beta
- Darwin Project has announced that its second, and final, open beta will take place this weekend.