Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, on March 31. At launch, Neverwinter will include all the content from the base game, all current playable classes including the Scourge Warlock and the Tyranny of Dragons expansion.
Neverwinter on Xbox One brings a full-fledged roleplaying experience with a living social world allowing players to experience Dungeons & Dragons adventures with their friends. Neverwinter on Xbox One will also utilize console features including friends list integration and optimized controls to easily transition the MMORPG experience from PC to console.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online Offers Limited-Time Steam Sale Offers
- Black Friday comes early this year for players of Uncharted Waters Online, the strategic massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORP...
- Ascent: The Space Game 60% Funded, Introduces New Space Station Design
- With 11 days to go, the space MMO *Ascent: The Space Game* has now reached 60 percent in funding -- $21,291 out of $35,000 (Australian dollars...
- 10 PUBG MOBILE Tips & Tricks You Need to Know
- It's not always easy to get into Battle Royale games, especially on mobile devices. PUBG MOBILE's Medalcore is here to help!