Autumn Update Arrives For Jade Dynasty
Perfect World Entertainment has launched its fall update for Jade Dynasty.
The star of the update is the Citadel Savage, a new endgame boss found in the Imperial Citadel. Players who defeat the beast and survive its wrath can earn a special transformation gem and other rare prizes.
The update also improves the pet interface, allowing players to purchase upgrades from a single window; allows low-level players to experiment with abilities and specializations for free; adds more mount and skyblade slots; and optimizes the Ancient Land with eight Skylords.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Jade Dynasty “Citadel Savage” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Battlerite Royale Early Access Pricing Revealed
- Stunlock Studios announced the pricing for the anticipated stand-alone in the Battlerite universe, Battlerite Royale.
- IGG to Release New Mobile Game: Final Fable
- Final Fable is an action RPG for Android that features stunning art work and an innovative fighting system.
- PUBG MOBILE Teams Up With Capcom for 'Resident Evil 2' Collaboration
- Tencent Games and Capcom have teamed up to bring some new, exciting content to PUBG Mobile, themed around Resident Evil 2.