Autumn Update Arrives For Jade Dynasty
Perfect World Entertainment has launched its fall update for Jade Dynasty.
The star of the update is the Citadel Savage, a new endgame boss found in the Imperial Citadel. Players who defeat the beast and survive its wrath can earn a special transformation gem and other rare prizes.
The update also improves the pet interface, allowing players to purchase upgrades from a single window; allows low-level players to experiment with abilities and specializations for free; adds more mount and skyblade slots; and optimizes the Ancient Land with eight Skylords.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Jade Dynasty “Citadel Savage” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Announces Founder's Server and Launch Date
- Tree of Savior has announced its head start and launch dates for the free-to-play MMORPG's English servers.
- Warlocks vs. Shadows expands with Blood Mage and New World
- Updating Early Access games is nothing new. But there are updates and UPDATES.
- Starfall Tactics Pre-Alpha Preview Impressions
- I love space. I love the incredible unknown that is still a mystery to us, and I feel that it can be an amazing theme.