Autumn Update Arrives For Jade Dynasty
Perfect World Entertainment has launched its fall update for Jade Dynasty.
The star of the update is the Citadel Savage, a new endgame boss found in the Imperial Citadel. Players who defeat the beast and survive its wrath can earn a special transformation gem and other rare prizes.
The update also improves the pet interface, allowing players to purchase upgrades from a single window; allows low-level players to experiment with abilities and specializations for free; adds more mount and skyblade slots; and optimizes the Ancient Land with eight Skylords.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Jade Dynasty “Citadel Savage” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warplanes Release Date Changed
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced that its highly anticipated flight combat action MMO World of...
- Nosgoth: New playable character "Prophet" now available
- Ahead of E3, Square Enix is excited to announce the Prophet as the latest character to be joining the Human roster in Nosgoth, from today.
- Blacklight: Retribution August Cup Tournament
- Get rich or frag trying – this weekend, 64 of the best teams in Blacklight: Retribution will be fighting for over $2,000 in prizes in the Au...