Autumn Update Arrives For Jade Dynasty
Perfect World Entertainment has launched its fall update for Jade Dynasty.
The star of the update is the Citadel Savage, a new endgame boss found in the Imperial Citadel. Players who defeat the beast and survive its wrath can earn a special transformation gem and other rare prizes.
The update also improves the pet interface, allowing players to purchase upgrades from a single window; allows low-level players to experiment with abilities and specializations for free; adds more mount and skyblade slots; and optimizes the Ancient Land with eight Skylords.
Perfect World Entertainment also publishes Rusty Hearts and War of the Immortals.
Jade Dynasty “Citadel Savage” Gameplay Screenshot
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hazard OPS: Release date annouced
- Polish your weapon, buckle your belt and place a finger on the trigger: Infernum’s Hazard Ops will be officially released on August 26th. Al...
- Brick-Force announces VIP open beta
- Infernum has announced that it will host a special VIP Open Beta for Brick-Force.
- Space Engineers Creators Launch New Affiliate Program
- Keen Software House, an independent development studio based in Prague and creators of the PC hit Space Engineers, has launched a new “affil...