Faeria: The Fall of Everlife DLC is Now Available
Abrakam’s digital card game Faeria recently released a new expansion on PC, “Fall of Everlife”, which will add 40 new cards to the game. This is on the heels of a recent change, moving the Classic Edition of the game from a free-to-play to a ‘buy-to-play’ package, despite launching as free to play back in 2017. The Classic Edition retails for 24.99 on Steam and will offer new players the complete set of cards for Faeria (over 400 cards). This should change the outlook of Faeria, offering more balanced and fair gameplay, removing the buy-to-win feeling that Faeria previously had. Now it’s all about strategy and shows who has the most skill in the game as a whole. Faeria also has a healthy esports scene, which can be learned about at this link. The Patch Notes can be found below which describe the update in greater detail.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.
- 2015 MMO Predictions - The Rise of Buy to Play Sandboxes
- My predictions are: ESO will continue to lose its player-base until it’s forced to reconsider its payment model and will hopefully switch...
- Endless Legend: Shadows Expansion Coming This Summer
- Named Endless Legend: Shadows, the expansion will see a new major faction, the Forgotten, infiltrate into the game.