Faeria: The Fall of Everlife DLC is Now Available
Abrakam’s digital card game Faeria recently released a new expansion on PC, “Fall of Everlife”, which will add 40 new cards to the game. This is on the heels of a recent change, moving the Classic Edition of the game from a free-to-play to a ‘buy-to-play’ package, despite launching as free to play back in 2017. The Classic Edition retails for 24.99 on Steam and will offer new players the complete set of cards for Faeria (over 400 cards). This should change the outlook of Faeria, offering more balanced and fair gameplay, removing the buy-to-win feeling that Faeria previously had. Now it’s all about strategy and shows who has the most skill in the game as a whole. Faeria also has a healthy esports scene, which can be learned about at this link. The Patch Notes can be found below which describe the update in greater detail.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Dungeon Revealed For Fantasy MMORPG The Aurora World
- GBE Games, a global publisher and distributor of interactive online entertainment media today revealed its all-new dungeon for its popular fan...
- Supernova Early Access Feature Preview
- Earlier this week I had the pleasure of attending a private Bandai Namco event in San Francisco for an undisclosed game.
- AbleGamers Announce Accessibility Awards for 2013, Including FFXIV
- AbleGamers Charity announces the seven winners of this year's Accessibility Awards.