Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children’s Hospital
Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, proudly announced today that it has raised over $40,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, CA. This amount was raised through its first annual participation in Extra Life, a charitable organization aimed to raise money for hospitals within the Children’s Miracle Network by encouraging participants to stream games for online donations from viewers. Daybreak Games raised the third-highest fundraising total among participating game development companies in the United States, and the highest total among any participating gaming studio in California this year. The funds raised help children like eight-year-old Kellan Meehan, a heart patient at Rady’s Children’s Hospital, who celebrated Game Day at Daybreak Games with his two best friends, Nathan and Luke.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RaiderZ Releases First Dev Diary
- Perfect World Entertainment has released its first developer diary for its upcoming action MMO, RaiderZ.
- Black Desert Online Revamps Clothing Set Bonus System
- Previously, the outfit system for Black Desert Online was limited to full sets only. Now players will have unlimited freedom to mix and match.
- Star Trek Online's Design Your Ship Ends Thursday
- Thousands upon thousands of votes came pouring in and now only two ship designs remain, Alpha and Omega.