Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children’s Hospital
Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, proudly announced today that it has raised over $40,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, CA. This amount was raised through its first annual participation in Extra Life, a charitable organization aimed to raise money for hospitals within the Children’s Miracle Network by encouraging participants to stream games for online donations from viewers. Daybreak Games raised the third-highest fundraising total among participating game development companies in the United States, and the highest total among any participating gaming studio in California this year. The funds raised help children like eight-year-old Kellan Meehan, a heart patient at Rady’s Children’s Hospital, who celebrated Game Day at Daybreak Games with his two best friends, Nathan and Luke.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Com2us Celebrates 5th Anniversary of Golf Star with Major Update
- Com2us is proud to celebrate 5 years of their realistic golf title, Golf Star with new in-game items, new rules and more.
- Closed Beta Available Now for Hounds: The Last Hope
- Netmarble is thrilled to open its doors to Closed Beta registered users in the new online multiplayer shooter, Hounds: The Last Hope.
- Chess Rush Season 1 Arrives Today
- The first season of competitive gameplay has arrived in Chess Rush today, courtesy of Tencent Games.