Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children’s Hospital
Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, proudly announced today that it has raised over $40,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, CA. This amount was raised through its first annual participation in Extra Life, a charitable organization aimed to raise money for hospitals within the Children’s Miracle Network by encouraging participants to stream games for online donations from viewers. Daybreak Games raised the third-highest fundraising total among participating game development companies in the United States, and the highest total among any participating gaming studio in California this year. The funds raised help children like eight-year-old Kellan Meehan, a heart patient at Rady’s Children’s Hospital, who celebrated Game Day at Daybreak Games with his two best friends, Nathan and Luke.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes
- Fable Legends: Content Update 19.2 Gives New Loot Changes - All prices slashed!
- Mordheim: City of the Damned Adds Maps, Consumables, Strategy View in Phase 6
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical RPG adaptation of Games Workshop's tabletop game heads into Early Access Phase 6.
- Project Cars Reveals Four New Tracks & Delay
- Project Cars has revealed four new tracks today, on the wake of their revelation yesterday that the game's release would be delayed again...