Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children’s Hospital
Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, proudly announced today that it has raised over $40,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, CA. This amount was raised through its first annual participation in Extra Life, a charitable organization aimed to raise money for hospitals within the Children’s Miracle Network by encouraging participants to stream games for online donations from viewers. Daybreak Games raised the third-highest fundraising total among participating game development companies in the United States, and the highest total among any participating gaming studio in California this year. The funds raised help children like eight-year-old Kellan Meehan, a heart patient at Rady’s Children’s Hospital, who celebrated Game Day at Daybreak Games with his two best friends, Nathan and Luke.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Martial Empires Scheduled to Begin Closed Beta on March 22
- Martial Empires is set to launch its closed beta on March 22. The game was previously known as Seven Souls Online and Project S. It's a f...
- Star Wars Battlefront Beta Impressions
- For those unfamiliar with the Battlefront series, the latest Star Wars Battlefront game is an arcade shooter built upon the latest Frostbite 3
- Shot Online News - SOWC Introduces Tournament Competitions
- Webzen announces that its latest update for Shot Online is now live, introducing the Shot Online World Championship (SOWC).