Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children’s Hospital
Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, proudly announced today that it has raised over $40,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, CA. This amount was raised through its first annual participation in Extra Life, a charitable organization aimed to raise money for hospitals within the Children’s Miracle Network by encouraging participants to stream games for online donations from viewers. Daybreak Games raised the third-highest fundraising total among participating game development companies in the United States, and the highest total among any participating gaming studio in California this year. The funds raised help children like eight-year-old Kellan Meehan, a heart patient at Rady’s Children’s Hospital, who celebrated Game Day at Daybreak Games with his two best friends, Nathan and Luke.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shotgun News 10/30: STO, C&C, Hawken, and Much More!
- Daily dose of MMO News, October 30th 2013: STO, C&C, Hawken, and more.
- Wars and Battles Unlocks October War 1973 Campaign
- Paris-based game studio Battle Factory and publisher Kermorio S.A. have today released the October War 1973 campaign for their wargame.
- Shotgun News 12/9: NSA, Archlord, Alfheim Tales Online, and Much More!
- A look at the MMO news from the weekend and the start of the week.