Daybreak Games Raises over $40K for Rady Children’s Hospital
Daybreak Games, the game devs responsible for EverQuest, PlanetSide, and H1Z1, proudly announced today that it has raised over $40,000 for Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, CA. This amount was raised through its first annual participation in Extra Life, a charitable organization aimed to raise money for hospitals within the Children’s Miracle Network by encouraging participants to stream games for online donations from viewers. Daybreak Games raised the third-highest fundraising total among participating game development companies in the United States, and the highest total among any participating gaming studio in California this year. The funds raised help children like eight-year-old Kellan Meehan, a heart patient at Rady’s Children’s Hospital, who celebrated Game Day at Daybreak Games with his two best friends, Nathan and Luke.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Star Crusade Faction Leaders Preview
- Recently our cohorts at Bottom Tier had the chance to dive into an upcoming scifi hero deck CCG.
- Tata Blitz Combat Mechanics Revealed
- Gogogogo.com today unveiled the combat mechanics for their new and exciting free to play browser-based 2D third person shooter, Tata Blitz.
- League of Angels II Closed Beta Begins March 24
- GTArcade is happy to announce that closed beta testing for League of Angels II is set to start on March 24th.