Navy Field 2 Web Page Opens
Nexon America has opened its teaser web page for Navy Field 2 a multiplayer, online action real-time strategy (RTS) naval warfare game set in World Wars I and II that is planned for release later this year. The Navy Field 2 teaser page features an exclusive preview trailer and gives players access to the new “Navy Field 2” Facebook and YouTube pages.
The Navy Field 2 site can be accessed at: http://navyfield2.nexon.net/
Navy Field 2 offers fast-paced, action intensive naval warfare using the RTS model along with the impressive graphical capabilities of the award-winning Unreal Engine 3. Navy Field 2 will allow players to turn back the clock and experience historically accurate battles from World Wars I and II including the Battle of Midway and the last battle of the Bismarck.
The game’s multiplayer setting supports engagements of up to 192 ships controlled by 64 players. Playable ships include destroyers, battleships and aircraft carriers that are fully customizable down to their officers, technical equipment and weapons.
Navy Field 2 will follow Nexon’s business model where players can play for free or purchase items to enhance their in-game experience.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends Preseason 4 Patch Notes Surface
- Riot Games has been discussing the changes for months but now the actual numbers are on display for various wide-sweeping changes coming to Le...
- SkyForge: Closed Beta Begins Today
- Skyforge, the highly anticipated sci-fi, fantasy MMORPG from Obsidian Entertainment, Allods Team and My.com, is beginning its first closed bet...
- Neverwinter The Maze Engine Launches on PC
- The ninth expansion to Neverwinter continues the Underdark storyline, pitting players against powerful, new demonic threats.