Dauntless’ New Riftstalker Behemoth is Live
Starting today, the mighty Riftstalker begins prowling the lands in Phoenix Labs’ Dauntless. The Riftstalker is a new umbral Behemoth that blends cat, bat, and extreme speed into an encounter unlike any other in Dauntless. The name “Riftstalker” comes from the Behemoth’s ability to open and move through umbral rifts — dark, swirling portals to another dimension. Slayers need to be extra cautious around this Behemoth, as it can drag its prey through these portals and into the dark dimension it calls home. If Slayers fall into these rifts they will find themselves in a dark dimension attacked from all sides by the Riftstalker as it jumps from one portal to the next. Slayers that live up to the challenge and defeat the Riftstalker can gather umbral trophies to create a new set of Behemoth armor and weapons. The Dark Harvest also continues, lasting until November 1st, where Halloween-themed events and rewards await.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Announces Dark Blood
- Outspark has announced Dark Blood, a free-to-play PvP fighting game.
- Brave Trials: Mobile MMORPG Now Available
- Brave Trials, the very first action MMORPG from global game developer and publisher IGG (I Got Games) is now available on the App Store.
- Overwatch Ana Hero Review
- Enter Ana, a sniper who can take down enemies from afar while also supporting her time with healing darts.