Dauntless’ New Riftstalker Behemoth is Live
Starting today, the mighty Riftstalker begins prowling the lands in Phoenix Labs’ Dauntless. The Riftstalker is a new umbral Behemoth that blends cat, bat, and extreme speed into an encounter unlike any other in Dauntless. The name “Riftstalker” comes from the Behemoth’s ability to open and move through umbral rifts — dark, swirling portals to another dimension. Slayers need to be extra cautious around this Behemoth, as it can drag its prey through these portals and into the dark dimension it calls home. If Slayers fall into these rifts they will find themselves in a dark dimension attacked from all sides by the Riftstalker as it jumps from one portal to the next. Slayers that live up to the challenge and defeat the Riftstalker can gather umbral trophies to create a new set of Behemoth armor and weapons. The Dark Harvest also continues, lasting until November 1st, where Halloween-themed events and rewards await.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HRX at Dreamhack: Day Two
- The actual convention center for Dreamhack Atlanta is pretty massive. That being said, I feel like they could do more with the venue.
- Worlds of Magic: 10% off only until January 2nd
- Christmas is all about making gifts and spreading the love. And there's no better gift for all strategy games' fans who still rememb...
- Ashes of Creation Details How Players Will Run the Cities
- One of the ambitious parts of Ashes of Creation is the ability to let players run the cities. The City Hall is the seat of power for a city.