Diosa Force – Salvation – Begins Halloween Login Festival
Auer Media has announced that their RPG, Diosa Force has released in Japan and with it comes new Braves. Braves from the Land of Sun are now playable, and with this also comes League Co-Op and other new features that will soon make it to the International Release. In League Co-Op, League members can work together in battle, and members with Top 5 contribution receive an extra “contribution gift”. Defeating Co-Op Bosses also gives EXP to the League, which boosts the overall strength of the League. The new Astrolabe system is also tied to the League Co-Op, which generates the Gems used in the new Astrolabe System. The Astrolabe grants unique ability boosts to the whole team. Hero Boost also got added to the game, where Heroes that are coordinated towards particular bosses deal extra damage, interrupts, and a pursuit effect.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ærena: Clash of Champions Steam Review
- It’s hard to recommend with its turn based tactical gameplay that will shy away veterans of the genre.
- Brawl Busters Lights An Inferno
- The Buster's Inferno lights up a new update for Brawl Busters.
- Warframe Celebrates Record 38 Million Users On Their Five-Year Milestone
- Warframe regularly shows up in the top-ten on Steam since it launched into Open Beta on March 21st, 2013.