Diosa Force – Salvation – Begins Halloween Login Festival
Auer Media has announced that their RPG, Diosa Force has released in Japan and with it comes new Braves. Braves from the Land of Sun are now playable, and with this also comes League Co-Op and other new features that will soon make it to the International Release. In League Co-Op, League members can work together in battle, and members with Top 5 contribution receive an extra “contribution gift”. Defeating Co-Op Bosses also gives EXP to the League, which boosts the overall strength of the League. The new Astrolabe system is also tied to the League Co-Op, which generates the Gems used in the new Astrolabe System. The Astrolabe grants unique ability boosts to the whole team. Hero Boost also got added to the game, where Heroes that are coordinated towards particular bosses deal extra damage, interrupts, and a pursuit effect.
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the Tribe Gets English Localization
- Asiasoft today announced that its first regional English free-to-play mobile title, For The Tribe, is now available on Google Play and the App...
- Age of Wushu Mount Hua Launch Q&A
- Thankfully, Tyler Rawlins, Producer at Snail Games, took the time to answer all of our questions and clear-up a few things concerning the expa...
- Tree of Savior: Squire and Centurion Class Introduced
- The official Tree of Savior blog has just released a new blog that introduces two new classes: the Squire and Centurion from the swordsman cla