Diosa Force – Salvation – Begins Halloween Login Festival
Auer Media has announced that their RPG, Diosa Force has released in Japan and with it comes new Braves. Braves from the Land of Sun are now playable, and with this also comes League Co-Op and other new features that will soon make it to the International Release. In League Co-Op, League members can work together in battle, and members with Top 5 contribution receive an extra “contribution gift”. Defeating Co-Op Bosses also gives EXP to the League, which boosts the overall strength of the League. The new Astrolabe system is also tied to the League Co-Op, which generates the Gems used in the new Astrolabe System. The Astrolabe grants unique ability boosts to the whole team. Hero Boost also got added to the game, where Heroes that are coordinated towards particular bosses deal extra damage, interrupts, and a pursuit effect.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Launches Second Closed Beta Test
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have opened the second closed beta test for Supernova.
- Warlords Awakening Announces 60% Off Sale
- PLAYWITH Interactive is proud to announce they are celebrating the winter season with a 60% off sale.
- Guardian Cross: Biggest Update Released on iOS
- SQUARE ENIX®’s free-to-play card battle RPG game, GUARDIAN CROSS® released a massive content update today for the iPhone® and iPad®.