Diosa Force – Salvation – Begins Halloween Login Festival
Auer Media has announced that their RPG, Diosa Force has released in Japan and with it comes new Braves. Braves from the Land of Sun are now playable, and with this also comes League Co-Op and other new features that will soon make it to the International Release. In League Co-Op, League members can work together in battle, and members with Top 5 contribution receive an extra “contribution gift”. Defeating Co-Op Bosses also gives EXP to the League, which boosts the overall strength of the League. The new Astrolabe system is also tied to the League Co-Op, which generates the Gems used in the new Astrolabe System. The Astrolabe grants unique ability boosts to the whole team. Hero Boost also got added to the game, where Heroes that are coordinated towards particular bosses deal extra damage, interrupts, and a pursuit effect.
Articles You May Enjoy
- CI Games and Bandai Namco Announce Enemy Front Limited Edition
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America Inc. and CI Games, have announced a limited edition version of Enemy Front, the new first-person shooter action gam...
- Lagoonia introduces new building system
- InnoGames has introduced a new building update for Lagoonia.
- Star Trek: Alien Domain Announces Second Closed Beta
- GameSamba today announced the upcoming second closed beta test of the new free-to-play online strategy game, Star Trek: Alien Domain.