Dauntless Details Epic Games Store Migration and Hunt Pass Season Two
Phoenix Labs has announced details on how players will be able to manage their Dauntless account through the Epic Games store patcher. The move is part of the “One Dauntless” vision to have a cross-play experience uniting players across PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and later mobile and Nintendo Switch.
Players can continue to play through the existing Dauntless patcher for now, but it will be retired in the coming months as Dauntless shifts to being exclusively available through the Epic Games store. Dauntless will also incorporate Epic Games’ Support-a-Creator program.
Phoenix Labs has also released Dauntless Hunt Pass Season Two and the Saint’s Bond celebration event. The season includes a brand new set of limited time rewards, and two rewards tracks for those participating in the Season until March 13. More information is at the link below.
Edit (January 31, 2019):
Articles You May Enjoy
- Lineage 2: Revolution Launches 'Kamael' Update
- Lineage II: Revolution has a new update that's live today, and brings with it the new 'Kamael' race.
- Games of Glory: Weapon details unveiled
- In the heat of battle, players can change their active weapon at any time in order to adapt their offensive strategy and turn the situation to...
- Eden Eternal Brimming with New Features
- Aeria Games unveils a major update to Eden Eternal, introducing hours of new content and a raise of the level cap to 100.