Dauntless Details Epic Games Store Migration and Hunt Pass Season Two
Phoenix Labs has announced details on how players will be able to manage their Dauntless account through the Epic Games store patcher. The move is part of the “One Dauntless” vision to have a cross-play experience uniting players across PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and later mobile and Nintendo Switch.
Players can continue to play through the existing Dauntless patcher for now, but it will be retired in the coming months as Dauntless shifts to being exclusively available through the Epic Games store. Dauntless will also incorporate Epic Games’ Support-a-Creator program.
Phoenix Labs has also released Dauntless Hunt Pass Season Two and the Saint’s Bond celebration event. The season includes a brand new set of limited time rewards, and two rewards tracks for those participating in the Season until March 13. More information is at the link below.
Edit (January 31, 2019):
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artifact is Playable at PAX West 2018
- Valve has announced that their upcoming digital card game, Artifact, is playable at PAX West this weekend.
- HeroWarz Celebrates PC Launch with new Hero and Cash Shop Opening
- KOGGames now proudly presents the most bizarre ARPG with the tightest controls on the market in its full launch state!
- Rusty Hearts Releases New Content
- Perfect World Entertainment has launched a new update for Rusty Hearts: Reborn.