Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much to be hosted on Kickstarter. Viking fans looking for a harsh high mobility race or staunch town defender will have to look no further than the Valkyrie.
Pack wings that allow them bonus defense and mobility, and a racial weapon bound fire ability to execute foes into ash, the Valkyrie boon package offers plenty of utility and power. But where there is strength, there is opposing weaknesses along the same line including shock effects from taking too much damage to the wing, and a loss of the will to fight when seeing too much death and destruction around them.
Be sure to catch the full backstory and boon/bane list here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Final Fantasy XIV's Patch 4.35 Is Live
- Patch 4.35 for Final Fantasy XIV is officially live, and offers a brand new Deep Dungeon entitled "Heaven-on-High".
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 2 Recap
- The Worlds 2016 group stage continues in day 2!
- Marvel Heroes Reveals “Asgard” Zone and Patch 1.11
- Gazillion Entertainment revealed details on the first new zone “Asgard”, which will be released in Fall 2013.