Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much to be hosted on Kickstarter. Viking fans looking for a harsh high mobility race or staunch town defender will have to look no further than the Valkyrie.
Pack wings that allow them bonus defense and mobility, and a racial weapon bound fire ability to execute foes into ash, the Valkyrie boon package offers plenty of utility and power. But where there is strength, there is opposing weaknesses along the same line including shock effects from taking too much damage to the wing, and a loss of the will to fight when seeing too much death and destruction around them.
Be sure to catch the full backstory and boon/bane list here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- H1Z1 - What we know so far!
- With long delays and broken promises stretching the expansive of indie companies pushing into the DayZ zombie survival bandwagon, it’s no su...
- Balanced Media Technology (BMT) Interview
- This year, I had a very unique meeting opportunity at PAX West. . . a meeting I couldn't pass up.
- Happy Wars: Three Big Campaigns Available for 3rd Anniversary
- Toylogic Inc. is holding "The Third Anniversary: Three Big Campaigns" to celebrate the third year for "Happy Wars"