Camelot Unchained Reveals Viking Race: Valkyrie
The latest Camelot Unchained race reveal comes straight from their official site as the contents of the backstory were deemed a bit too much to be hosted on Kickstarter. Viking fans looking for a harsh high mobility race or staunch town defender will have to look no further than the Valkyrie.
Pack wings that allow them bonus defense and mobility, and a racial weapon bound fire ability to execute foes into ash, the Valkyrie boon package offers plenty of utility and power. But where there is strength, there is opposing weaknesses along the same line including shock effects from taking too much damage to the wing, and a loss of the will to fight when seeing too much death and destruction around them.
Be sure to catch the full backstory and boon/bane list here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Sneak Peek
- Recently, I spent a day with the Zenimax developers, getting a sneak peek at the first ESO Expansion: Morrowind!
- Wargaming Announces 15 Year Anniversary Specials and Sales
- In celebration of Wargaming’s 15 year anniversary, World of Tanks players will be able to get in on the festivities with some great deals an...
- Steam Launch Date for Guncraft Announced as August 9, 2013
- Indie developer Exato Game Studios, in conjunction with Reverb Publishing, announced today that Guncraft will launch worldwide on Steam August...