Drift City Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Drift City Page.
Drift City is an anime styled racing MMO with a large persistent world. Players must explore Mittron Island which is home to a powerful new resource known as Mittron. As development on the island escalates, strange un-manned vehicles known as HUVs have shown up. Drift City has varied gameplay options which include missions to hunt these HUVs down, patrol missions, delivery missions, and good old fashioned racing modes against other players. There’s a lot more going on in Drift City than other free to play MMO racers like Project Torque or UpShift StrikeRacer, so if you’re looking for something more immersive, this is the game for you. In this video I create a new character, complete the first missions which involves delivering bread then log on my higher level character to explore the Battle Dome. To learn more about Drift City check out the official MMOHuts Drift City page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hi-Rez Studios unleashes Athena, Goddess of Wisdom
- Today, Hi-Rez Studios have released a new update for SMITE that includes their latest god Athena, Goddess of Wisdom.
- Gauntlet's 1st DLC Now Available
- From the depths of the darkest dungeons of Gauntlet, a brave new heroine joins the fight against the hordes of undead, Lilith the Necromancer.
- Tribal Wars Celebrates 13 Years with In-Games Events
- InnoGames' founding title, Tribal Wars, just began its 13th birthday celebration with 13 days of special events.