Drift City Gameplay – First Look HD
To Learn More About the Game, Check out our Drift City Page.
Drift City is an anime styled racing MMO with a large persistent world. Players must explore Mittron Island which is home to a powerful new resource known as Mittron. As development on the island escalates, strange un-manned vehicles known as HUVs have shown up. Drift City has varied gameplay options which include missions to hunt these HUVs down, patrol missions, delivery missions, and good old fashioned racing modes against other players. There’s a lot more going on in Drift City than other free to play MMO racers like Project Torque or UpShift StrikeRacer, so if you’re looking for something more immersive, this is the game for you. In this video I create a new character, complete the first missions which involves delivering bread then log on my higher level character to explore the Battle Dome. To learn more about Drift City check out the official MMOHuts Drift City page, which includes a detailed review, tons of screenshots, and additional videos.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Tanks Rolls Out Update 7.4
- Wargaming.net has announced the launch of Update 7.4 for World of Tanks.
- Xeno Quest: Mobile MMORPG now available
- NGames, a leading online games publisher, has today announced that free-to-play fantasy MMORPG, Xeno Quest, is available now on Android and iO...
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.