Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War is Now Live
Sui Ishida’s dark fantasy manga, Tokyo Ghoul has come to life in a free-to-play mobile game: Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War. It takes place in the more sinister version of Tokyo portrayed in the anime and allows players to form a team composed of ghouls, or the Commission of Counter Ghoul (CCG) investigators sworn to eliminate them, as they battle through story and boss stages. It will also feature multiplayer and competitive modes at a later date, with more details as they come to light. Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War is being developed and published by GameSamba, and is available on both the Android Google Play and Apple’s iOS store.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Google’s Ingress Turns 2 Years Old
- Ingress, the real-world adventure game from Google’s Niantic Labs, celebrated its second birthday on November 15.
- Idol Wars Pre-Registration Now Available
- Gaming portal Nutaku.com has announced that Idol Wars, a popular competitive online RPG now localized in English, will release in August 2016.
- Star Trek Online Brings the Age of Discovery to Console in November
- Star Trek Online fans on console do not have long to wait until they enter the Age of Discovery.