Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War
Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War is a real time action strategy game for mobile devices. Hunt humans from the shadows and consume their flesh as a ghoul, or fight against the vampiric monsters as one of humanity’s heroes in either the single player narrative focused campaign, or in the competitive multiplayer.
To fight for ghouls to have equal rights alongside humans, or to eradicated them as if they were pests, the story mode has the player choose a side and determine how it all goes down.
The multiplayer war between ghouls and the CCG is either a standard team death match, or a MOBA inspired 1v1, 3v3, or 5v5.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSamba
- Publisher: GameSamba
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements Not Yet Known
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wushu: Palace of Shifting Flowers Sect Unveiled
- Age of Wushu by Snail Games has just revealed a female-only Sect, the Palace of Shifting Flower in its upcoming expansion, Tempest of Strife.
- Lineage 2: Revolution Now Available on Mobile in 54 Countries
- Netmarble is proud to announce that they have officially launched their newest title, Lineage 2: Revolution in 54 Countries around the world!
- Co-Op Roguelike Rogue Continuum Blasts into Early Access
- Publisher Surprise Attack Games and developer Rocktastic Games today launched Rogue Continuum into Early Access on PC and Mac.