Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War
Tokyo Ghoul: Dark War is a real time action strategy game for mobile devices. Hunt humans from the shadows and consume their flesh as a ghoul, or fight against the vampiric monsters as one of humanity’s heroes in either the single player narrative focused campaign, or in the competitive multiplayer.
To fight for ghouls to have equal rights alongside humans, or to eradicated them as if they were pests, the story mode has the player choose a side and determine how it all goes down.
The multiplayer war between ghouls and the CCG is either a standard team death match, or a MOBA inspired 1v1, 3v3, or 5v5.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: GameSamba
- Publisher: GameSamba
- Category: Mobile
- Genre(s): 3D, RPG, Strategy
- Platforms: iOS, Android
- System Requirements Not Yet Known
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul New Class Soul Fighter Now Live
- Today NCSOFT West unleashed the much-anticipated Soul Fighter class in Blade & Soul.
- 2014 MMO Predictions - Console MMO Wars and Happy MOBA Players
- I mean, back in 2010, shortly before World of Warcraft: Cataclysm was released, I told my friend that they’ll make an expansion that will h...
- February events lined up for With Your Destiny
- With Your Destiny has its own share of February events, and has shared the line-up today.