Neverwinter Joins The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge
Neverwinter is going to be apart of the upcoming The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge, which is in support of The Autism Society of America. This charity will bring content creators and celebrities together on November 15th for a live Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Those who purchase a ticket to this fundraiser will receive an exclusive “Pack of the Traveling Merchant” for Neverwinter on PC. There will also be prizing from other event sponsors. A portion of the proceeds will support The Autism Society of America, to help provide education, advocacy, referral, and support at the National, State, and Local levels.
Featuring Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, author of the D&D campaign for The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge), Matthew Lillard (Scream, Scooby Doo), Satine Phoenix (Gilding Light), TJ Storm (Godzilla: King of The Monsters), Kate Welch (Acquisitions Incorporated), Xander Jeanneret (Relics & Rarities) and a secret surprise guest.
The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge:
When: Friday, November 15, 2019
Location: The Alex Theater in Los Angeles
Time: 7:30 pm, doors open at 6:00 pm
Tickets: This link
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Valkyrie Anatomia - The Origin - Releases Today
- WonderPlanet, in conjunction with Square Enix, has brought the latest Valkyrie title to life today - Valkyrie Anatomia - The Origin.
- Mythos offers infographic insights
- Mythos Global has published an infographic today, demonstrating some milestones and statistics since the game launched open beta on February 2...
- Kingdom Story Brave Legion Mobile Review
- Kingdom Story tells the Three Kingdoms story in a light-hearted, comical way.