Neverwinter Joins The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge
Neverwinter is going to be apart of the upcoming The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge, which is in support of The Autism Society of America. This charity will bring content creators and celebrities together on November 15th for a live Dungeons & Dragons campaign. Those who purchase a ticket to this fundraiser will receive an exclusive “Pack of the Traveling Merchant” for Neverwinter on PC. There will also be prizing from other event sponsors. A portion of the proceeds will support The Autism Society of America, to help provide education, advocacy, referral, and support at the National, State, and Local levels.
Featuring Dungeon Master Deborah Ann Woll (True Blood, Daredevil, author of the D&D campaign for The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge), Matthew Lillard (Scream, Scooby Doo), Satine Phoenix (Gilding Light), TJ Storm (Godzilla: King of The Monsters), Kate Welch (Acquisitions Incorporated), Xander Jeanneret (Relics & Rarities) and a secret surprise guest.
The Lost Odyssey: The Book of Knowledge:
When: Friday, November 15, 2019
Location: The Alex Theater in Los Angeles
Time: 7:30 pm, doors open at 6:00 pm
Tickets: This link
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Aura Kingdom's World Comes To Life
- New screenshots showcase the lovely backdrop in Aura Kingdom by Aeria Games.
- Dungeon Fighter Online: Global Open Beta Test Set For March 24th
- Neople has recently announced that their MORPG Beat 'Em Up Dungeon Fighter Online will be making a return to the English gaming market th...
- Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest Coming to Mobile Devices From Tilting Point/Hunted Cow
- Tilting Point and Hunted Cow are launching a new Games Workshop title for mobile devices: Warhammer: Chaos & Conquest.