The Next MU Chapter is the Browser-based MU Ignition
The next chapter in the MU saga from Webzen has been revealed: The browser-based MU Ignition! Over 80 million players currently in China, Taiwan, Vietnam and South Korea, where it is presently playable, and many more registered. It will still be a real-time MMORPG, with PVE and PVP features, and the Beta Test is coming in January. The iconic Dark Knight, Dark Mage, and Elf classes will be playable, and dungeons, raid bosses, PK maps and much more will be within the game. A link to the game’s website is below.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ralin: Dwarf Wars - Roguelike RPG Now On Kickstarter
- Today indie developer, Ogadonix Studios, have launched a Kickstarter campaign for Ralin: Dwarf Wars, for PC, Mac and Nintendo Wii U.
- Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited to End Subscription Fees
- The conversion titled The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will hit PC and Mac players on March 17th. From that point onward, only the ...
- Dauntless Developer Interview - The Design Philosophy of Chris Fox
- How will Dauntless distinguish itself from similar titles like Monster Hunter?