Dauntless Celebrates A Year of Closed Beta
It has officially been a year of Phoenix Labs’ Behemoth-Slaying Dauntless entered Closed Beta, and Jesse Houston, co-founder of Phoenix Labs wrote about this in a recent blog post. In it, he teased the upcoming Dark Harvest event, and talks about some of the highlights of the year (removing Lootboxes, incredible updates and so much more). The input of the community has been worthwhile to the growth of the game and they are looking forward to that continued growth and change during Open Beta.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pets Lead the Evolutionary March in Kritika's Latest Update
- En Masse Entertainment released the latest update for their brawler, Kritika Online which brings quite a few changes to the title.
- Immortal Conquest Season Two Begins
- NetEase has announced the start of Immortal Conquest Season Two, introducing an all-new Nation System.
- Torchlight Coming to Handheld Devices Later This Year
- The award-winning action RPG series Torchlight is heading to mobile devices in 2015!