Dauntless Celebrates A Year of Closed Beta
It has officially been a year of Phoenix Labs’ Behemoth-Slaying Dauntless entered Closed Beta, and Jesse Houston, co-founder of Phoenix Labs wrote about this in a recent blog post. In it, he teased the upcoming Dark Harvest event, and talks about some of the highlights of the year (removing Lootboxes, incredible updates and so much more). The input of the community has been worthwhile to the growth of the game and they are looking forward to that continued growth and change during Open Beta.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zoo 2: Animal Park Now Available as a Browser Game
- Zoo 2: Animal Park, formerly only available on mobile devices is now officially a browser game with cross-platform play.
- Grand Fantasia Review
- Grand Fantasia is a neat 3D anime inspired fantasy MMORPG by Aeria Games.
- New Neverwinter & STO Events Now Live
- Summer is only a few weeks away and to celebrate Perfect World is kicking off their annual Summer Event on the planet Risa today.