Dauntless Celebrates A Year of Closed Beta
It has officially been a year of Phoenix Labs’ Behemoth-Slaying Dauntless entered Closed Beta, and Jesse Houston, co-founder of Phoenix Labs wrote about this in a recent blog post. In it, he teased the upcoming Dark Harvest event, and talks about some of the highlights of the year (removing Lootboxes, incredible updates and so much more). The input of the community has been worthwhile to the growth of the game and they are looking forward to that continued growth and change during Open Beta.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge – Akasch Invasion is Now Live
- In Akasch Invasion, ArcheAge will receive a new ranged skillset, a breathtaking new zone with lore packed quests, and a challenging new raid.
- Update Brings Players’ Improvements to Kartuga
- Today, InnoGames updated 3D action game Kartuga with improvements coming directly from player feedback in its closed beta.
- Wargaming.net Celebrates Military Month with WoT Facebook Giveaway
- It's National Military Appreciation Month, and Wargaming.net is celebrating in style with a generous promotion for players of the popular...