Dauntless Celebrates A Year of Closed Beta
It has officially been a year of Phoenix Labs’ Behemoth-Slaying Dauntless entered Closed Beta, and Jesse Houston, co-founder of Phoenix Labs wrote about this in a recent blog post. In it, he teased the upcoming Dark Harvest event, and talks about some of the highlights of the year (removing Lootboxes, incredible updates and so much more). The input of the community has been worthwhile to the growth of the game and they are looking forward to that continued growth and change during Open Beta.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rusty Hearts introduces Leila Vergerius
- Rusty Hearts has introduced a new, free premium character: Leila Vergerius.
- MMOHuts Stream (10/28): Orcs Must Die! Unchained
- Join us weekly to get a preview of first looks, win prizes, and just hang out and have fun!
- Neverwinter: Shroud of Souls Live on PC
- Cryptic Studios has announced that the Shroud of Souls update for Neverwinter is available today for PC.