Guardian Stone April Update Expands Game
Hangame, the publishing brand of NHN Entertainment USA, is releasing the newest update for Guardian Stone! Several new Guardians accompany this update along with dozens of new ways to level up and evolve them! Head to the Shard Dungeon, purchase Guardians using your valuable new Crystals, and receive more Rubies from clearing stages in the Campaign Mode!
Along with five new Guardians to add to your library of heroes, we’re also adding a new elemental system for simplified levelling up and evolution. Take these special Guardians and use them to increase your total power through levelling up or by evolving your Guardians into a greater form! Find these elemental Guardians in the single player campaign or in the Crystal Shop.
Receive Crystals from every special summon or convert your unwanted Guardians into crystals for use in the Crystal Shop. Use your Crystals to purchase everything you’ll need to level up and evolve your Guardians to their ultimate form! In addition to all of these helpful supplies, you’ll also find some limited time Guardians that can only be purchased form the Crystal Shop: the legendary swordsman, Shune; the delightfully strange, Prince Paul; and the madame of mystery, Destiny!
Not only will you find some unique Guardians in the Crystal Shop, but you’ll also be able to find rotating Guardians available in the Shard Dungeons! Challenge the Voidwalkers in a battle for the Shards of Guardians. Each Voidwalker holds several Guardian shards, but you’ll need to battle and beat them for a chance to collect the shards of your favorite Guardians.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Closed Beta Dates Announced for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria
- Today Ubisoft® and Blue Byte® announced the Closed Beta dates for The Settlers - Kingdoms of Anteria.
- Overwatch - The Sombra ARG So Far
- Blizzard knew how much people wanted to be part of the Overwatch story and came up with an ARG.
- ARK: Survival Evolved Now Open to Unreal Engine 4 Modding
- Studio Wildcard is partnering with Epic Games to bring the ARK: Survival Evolved modding community its first custom mod editors.