Infinite Crisis: Supergirl coming on July 2th
Players can now get an early look at Supergirl, the latest champion from Infinite Crisis, the free-to-play MOBA from Turbine based in the DC Universe! On Wednesday, July 2, players can make the world a better place – one punch at a time.
Like her cousin Superman, Kara Zor-El survived the destruction of Krypton by escaping in a spacecraft of her father’s design.
Placed into a state of suspended animation, Kara’s craft followed the course set by her then-infant cousin. But instead of Kara’s trip taking a matter of seconds, like it had for her cousin, it took decades.
When she crash-landed on Earth, Kara awoke to her powers immediately manifesting. While wrestling with these powers, she was astonished to meet her cousin, now a grown man. The worst shock, though, came last when Kal-El told her they were the only survivors of Krypton.
Overwhelmed by despair, feeling anger toward the alien world where she felt trapped, Kara discovered a resilience she didn’t know she possessed. She now deals with her grief while discovering a love of her new home world, Earth.
Fast, strong, and always willing to pick a fight, Supergirl is a bruiser who loves getting up-close and personal.
For more info, visit https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en
Articles You May Enjoy
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added
- Castle Clash: Multiplayer Base Defense Mode Added - Major multiplayer update now available
- Fortress Legends Launches on Mobile
- Today Bandai Namco has launched Fortress Legends, a mobile game that combines hack-and-slash, strategy, and real-time co-op.
- Armored Warfare Early Access Test 3 to Include New Tier 8 Vehicles
- These new powerful vehicles which include the M1A1 Abrams, T-90, Leopard 2A5 and more will help Early Access players rain destruction.