Villagers & Heroes Announces ‘Wrath of the Black Thrust’ Expansion
Mad Otter Games announced today that next week, the latest Villagers & Heroes expansion drops. Entitled “Wrath of the Black Thrush”, the mobile MMORPG grows bigger than ever. A redesigned UI system, added story content and much more await on September 24th, when the expansion launches. A new feature is also coming in this expansion, offering repeatable group content in the form of dungeons. Dungeons offer incredible rewards, competitive tiers based on speed of completion, and repeatable quests. There will be 9 new zones in the expansion as the story against the Black Thrush continues, with new quest mechanics, new characters, bounty bosses and more. There’s also new content for max-level characters, with level 90 players able to tackle the Zorian Marshlands. Let’s not forget mobile features. New touches there include:
- New grid-based mobile inventory
- Exciting new art and effects for quest rewards
- A redesigned, more easy to use main menu
- All new storage design
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nosgoth Closed Beta Preview
- I will be taking an updated look at Nosgoth during its closed beta testing, letting you in on any improvements or changes I come across.
- Star Trek Timelines: Star Trek: Discovery Warps In
- The free-to-play Star Trek: Timelines spans all fifty-one years of the Star Trek timeline, and the current story is no exception!
- 2K Announces Beyond Earth: Rising Tide Expansion Pack
- Extensive addition introduces aquatic gameplay, an overhauled diplomacy system, hybrid Affinities and more!