Villagers & Heroes Announces ‘Wrath of the Black Thrust’ Expansion
Mad Otter Games announced today that next week, the latest Villagers & Heroes expansion drops. Entitled “Wrath of the Black Thrush”, the mobile MMORPG grows bigger than ever. A redesigned UI system, added story content and much more await on September 24th, when the expansion launches. A new feature is also coming in this expansion, offering repeatable group content in the form of dungeons. Dungeons offer incredible rewards, competitive tiers based on speed of completion, and repeatable quests. There will be 9 new zones in the expansion as the story against the Black Thrush continues, with new quest mechanics, new characters, bounty bosses and more. There’s also new content for max-level characters, with level 90 players able to tackle the Zorian Marshlands. Let’s not forget mobile features. New touches there include:
- New grid-based mobile inventory
- Exciting new art and effects for quest rewards
- A redesigned, more easy to use main menu
- All new storage design
Articles You May Enjoy
- Neverwinter Reintroduces Marvelous Game Event on Nov. 13
- In anticipation for the launch of Neverwinter: Rise of Tiamat, Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic are revitalizing the popular Neverwinte...
- Akaneiro puts Spicy Horse Studios in debt
- Spicy Horse Studios, the indie develpoers behind Akaneiro: Demon Hunters, is now $1.7 million dollars in debt.
- Aqua Moto Racing Utopia Reveals Release Date for Competitions Expansion
- Zordix announced at Pax East that their competitions expansion will arrive on Aqua Moto Racing Utopia for PC, PS4 and Xbox One is coming soon!