Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
Project Genom’s latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.
The new Genom window shows all 12 paths of character development, each with six skills and multiple nodes that offer character features. Six character organism systems allow for the management of mutations and control of diseases.
Equipment changes involve the transition to a drag-and-drop slot system, an expandable inventory, and development requirements.
Project Genom is also planning on soon increasing the size of locations, adding new quest mechanics, introducing a new transport system, and improving character animations and controls.
More info on these changes is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation: End of November Report Available
- The Repopulation team has updated their website with yet another progress report, this time for November. In this report, it is stated that ne...
- Conquer Age: Clash of Empires Now Available on Android
- NHN Entertainment USA Inc. and TOAST are proud to present Conquer Age: Clash of Empires, a time-traveling, globe-spanning war strategy game fe...
- Rising Thunder's Alpha Open to All
- Free-to-play fighting game, Rising Thunder, has announced that the game is now available for anyone to play.