Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
Project Genom’s latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.
The new Genom window shows all 12 paths of character development, each with six skills and multiple nodes that offer character features. Six character organism systems allow for the management of mutations and control of diseases.
Equipment changes involve the transition to a drag-and-drop slot system, an expandable inventory, and development requirements.
Project Genom is also planning on soon increasing the size of locations, adding new quest mechanics, introducing a new transport system, and improving character animations and controls.
More info on these changes is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Camelot Unchained: Alpha Delayed After 14-hr Marathon Stream
- The development team at City State Entertainment has released a blog post stating that there was an unfortunate delay to their upcoming alpha ...
- World of Tanks Blitz Closed Beta Test Begins
- Wargaming today announced that its free-to-play mobile MMO action title, World of Tanks Blitz, has officially entered into Closed Beta testing...
- Conquer Online introduces new PK rules with Gale Shallow
- Conquer Online has launched a new update today to its newest PvP zone, Gale Shadow.