Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
Project Genom’s latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.
The new Genom window shows all 12 paths of character development, each with six skills and multiple nodes that offer character features. Six character organism systems allow for the management of mutations and control of diseases.
Equipment changes involve the transition to a drag-and-drop slot system, an expandable inventory, and development requirements.
Project Genom is also planning on soon increasing the size of locations, adding new quest mechanics, introducing a new transport system, and improving character animations and controls.
More info on these changes is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Of Emperium Arrives On Ragnarok Classic
- Gravity Interactive has announced that the massive War of Emperium update has officially launched on Ragnarok Online’s Classic Server.
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Releases Hernad Continent
- Continent of the Ninth Seal has received a new content update that introduces its seventh continent: Hernad.
- Path of Exile Teases Update 1.3
- Grinding Gear Games has revealed new information about its next major update for Path of Exile, scheduled to launch on December 12.