Project Genom Adds New Progression and Equipment Systems
Project Genom’s latest update introduces a new character progression and equipment systems.
The new Genom window shows all 12 paths of character development, each with six skills and multiple nodes that offer character features. Six character organism systems allow for the management of mutations and control of diseases.
Equipment changes involve the transition to a drag-and-drop slot system, an expandable inventory, and development requirements.
Project Genom is also planning on soon increasing the size of locations, adding new quest mechanics, introducing a new transport system, and improving character animations and controls.
More info on these changes is available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- New Digivolutions Available for Digimon Masters
- Joymax has discovered two new Digivolutions for their exciting MMORPG, Digimon Masters Online!
- World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
- In celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360.
- World of Tanks Set to Go Under the Sea
- Wargaming, inspired by the interest in their upcoming naval team arena battler, World of Warships, has decided to take the next step.