Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
The Forge allows players to enchant and adjust items through the use of materials, found when playing matches, completing matches, and salvaging old items. Enchanting changes regular items into magic ones or upgrades magical items. Reforging changes specific properties on an item by rerolling for new properties.
Full details on the crafting system are explained in this dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tanki Online’s ‘Mammoth’ Hull Is Now Available
- Following on from the recent introduction of ‘The Dictator’ hull, AlternativaPlatform is pleased to introduce ‘The Mammoth’ tank hull.
- Das Tal Lays Out Plans for Alpha #2
- Das Tal's Game Director, Alexander Zacherl, has laid out the early roadmap for Das Tal heading into 2016 in the latest State of the Game.
- Steambirds Alliance Launches in August
- Spry Fox's Steambirds Alliance, the spiritual successor to Realm of the Mad God is ready after six years of development.