Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
The Forge allows players to enchant and adjust items through the use of materials, found when playing matches, completing matches, and salvaging old items. Enchanting changes regular items into magic ones or upgrades magical items. Reforging changes specific properties on an item by rerolling for new properties.
Full details on the crafting system are explained in this dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Metro Conflict Shutting Down
- OG Planet announced last week that its MMOFPS, Metro Conflict, will be shut down. The servers will go offline on April 25, 2016.
- Mabinogi releases new character update: Professor J
- Nexon America has released a new update for Mabinogi, introducing new character Professor J, a strict and powerful alchemist and master of the...
- SMITE: Amateur Tournament and SlaughterHouse Chaac Skin Annouced
- Hi-Rez Studios has teamed up with Iron Gaming to create a unique tournament circuit for amateur gamers. The Iron Games will be a series of onl...