Crafting Comes to Nosgoth
This week, Nosgoth has introduced the Forge, its new crafting system.
The Forge allows players to enchant and adjust items through the use of materials, found when playing matches, completing matches, and salvaging old items. Enchanting changes regular items into magic ones or upgrades magical items. Reforging changes specific properties on an item by rerolling for new properties.
Full details on the crafting system are explained in this dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Vainglory Team Franchise Program Announced
- Following a year of rapid esports growth, Super Evil Megacorp will introduce the Vainglory Team Franchise Program in 2017.
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- LOLSUMO Enters Closed Beta
- Dojo Madness UG is proud to announce LOLSUMO achieving closed beta status.