Skyforge Reveals Alakur Island
My.com as just revealed a new area for their upcoming MMORPG SkyForge called Alakur Island. Alakur was once home to one of the most beautiful temples of Ianna. Citizens from all across Aelion traveled to the island to honor their patron goddess. At the temple, they left their offerings at the feet of the statue of their goddess, sang songs and offered up prayers. To this day, the statue still stands by the sea, but the temple itself lies in ruins: thanks to the carnivorous Phytonides who’ve seized the surrounding land and flooded the island.
These Phytonides are amazing creatures left over from early invasions of Aelion. From what scientists have been able to determine, the Phytonides are capable of controlling a wide range of large and small plants. Wherever they settle, the area soon becomes overrun by vegetation. Walls and columns of abandoned buildings are quickly claimed by the overgrowth of roots and vines, and blossoms can be found sprouting up everywhere. But players must be careful not to succumb to the charms of this blooming serenity. Bright colors, seductive Dryads, and huge mushrooms mask the poisonous spikes and sharp teeth and danger hidden beneath the foliage.
As an immortal, you’ll be tasked with assembling a group of fearless warriors in order to purge the ancient temple of the bloodthirsty Phytonides!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Celestia - Broken Sky: Cosmic RPG Now Available
- Celestia - Broken Sky is now available to download and play on Android devices from the Google Play Store.
- Dead Frontier 2 Review
- Dead Frontier 2 wasn’t quite what I expected, but it was an enjoyable experience overall, all the same, especially for a free-to-play title.
- Star Trek Online: Captain Nog Reports For Duty
- Star Trek: Deep Space Nine star Aron Eisenburg will be reprising his role as Nog when he joins the Iconian Conflict later this year.