Skyforge Reveals Alakur Island
My.com as just revealed a new area for their upcoming MMORPG SkyForge called Alakur Island. Alakur was once home to one of the most beautiful temples of Ianna. Citizens from all across Aelion traveled to the island to honor their patron goddess. At the temple, they left their offerings at the feet of the statue of their goddess, sang songs and offered up prayers. To this day, the statue still stands by the sea, but the temple itself lies in ruins: thanks to the carnivorous Phytonides who’ve seized the surrounding land and flooded the island.
These Phytonides are amazing creatures left over from early invasions of Aelion. From what scientists have been able to determine, the Phytonides are capable of controlling a wide range of large and small plants. Wherever they settle, the area soon becomes overrun by vegetation. Walls and columns of abandoned buildings are quickly claimed by the overgrowth of roots and vines, and blossoms can be found sprouting up everywhere. But players must be careful not to succumb to the charms of this blooming serenity. Bright colors, seductive Dryads, and huge mushrooms mask the poisonous spikes and sharp teeth and danger hidden beneath the foliage.
As an immortal, you’ll be tasked with assembling a group of fearless warriors in order to purge the ancient temple of the bloodthirsty Phytonides!
Articles You May Enjoy
- For the King Triples Kickstarter Goal
- The For The King campaign has now raised over $87,500, and IronOak has been quick to thank backers with several stretch goals
- Air Brawl Kickstarter Demo Impressions
- Air Brawl focuses on the idea to allow players to use the map and its terrain to their advantage. The maps will have many different paths with...
- Rush War: LeKool Games Announces Exclusive Launch
- Rushwar is empire-building MMORTS based on and set in the Medieval times. Players start with a small town and must gradually build it up into ...