The Aftermath of Guild Wars 2: Battle for Lion’s Arch
The battle is over. Scarlet Briar is dead. Tyria’s noblest warriors have done what they can to save the beloved city of Lion’s Arch.
But have they truly saved it?
Word of Scarlet’s demise has spread like wildfire throughout the wards of the city and all across Tyria. The heroes of Lion’s Arch, the Lionguard, and Order forces have driven out the remainder of Scarlet’s armies, their morale and ranks shattered. All the while, the Breachmaker—Scarlet’s enormous airship looming over Sanctum Harbor—continues to drill uncontrollably without its pilot at the helm.
One thing is certain – Tyria is scarred. With today’s release, “Aftermath,” players will discover the depth of those wounds and the legacy left behind by Scarlet’s campaign of terror.
To commemorate today’s finale in a storyline that began more than a year ago in Guild Wars 2, ArenaNet has released the final cinematic from “Battle for Lion’s Arch.” Relive Scarlet’s death and the moments that followed, setting the stage for what’s to come. Then check out “Aftermath” to see how Tyria’s living world will never be the same.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Outspark Announces Dark Blood
- Outspark has announced Dark Blood, a free-to-play PvP fighting game.
- Trove Mantle of Power Expansion Head Start Now Available
- The Mantle of Power expansion is free to all players beginning on April 26; a head start for pre-purchase begins today.
- Luvinia introduces Abbes Dungeon
- Luvinia Online has just released a new dungeon and raised the level cap in its latest update.