Chaos Heroes Online launches on Steam
Chaos Heroes Online, the fast-paced, action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) game from Aeria Games, is now available on Steam! Hailing from South Korea, Chaos Heroes Online is a highly competitive MOBA and successor of the popular Korean Warcraft 3 custom map DotA:Chaos. Heroes battle on the fields of glory to achieve victory through careful planning, cunning strategies and dazzling displays of skill. Additionally, previous Chaos Heroes Online players will be offered a unique limited Skin: Scorching Battlefield Darae.
MOBA gamers on Steam can now enjoy Chaos Heroes Online’s exciting features:
- Faction vs Faction – Divine Union against Immortal Legion
- Buy items anywhere – skip the item shop and head straight for the action!
- Heavy emphasis on consumables – correct and timely usage of powerful potions makes or breaks each match
- Travel the map – cut your own path through the trees to gank, juke, and control the Teleport Gates
- Teamplay above all – you won’t be able to take the enemy defenses down alone!
- Timed matches – take risks to win the game before time runs out
- Deathmatch mode – for those who desire to brawl in a small arena patrolled by a massive guardian
- Developed by a fan, for the fans – the original modder 초고수 (Chogosu) is still at the head of the development team after all these years!
In Chaos Heroes Online, every player has the chance to turn the game around until the end of the match. Developed in Korea by a team with more than 10 years of experience crafting challenging MOBAs, Chaos Heroes Online includes powerful consumables and sophisticated skins. Hardcore MOBA fans will appreciate the unique game mechanics such as a fifty minute time limit and the ability to re-equip during battle, opening up new tactics and emphasizing the importance of each player’s individual skills.
Check out the Chaos Heroes Online Steam page here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragon's Prophet Olandra Update Interview
- This week we will be introducing a new zone called Olandra, which will introduce players to some very cool features. For starters, players wil...
- Wizards of the Coast Unveil Magic the Gathering: Arena
- Today, during a special livestream, Wizards of the Coast unveiled Magic: the Gathering Arena, an all-new, free-to-play digital version of MTG.
- New feature in Runescape puts power in hands of players
- Jagex has just announced a new update for Runescape that gives players the power to control the future direction of their MMO experience with ...